Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well good, because I think the game is actually Sunday.

 

:laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well good, because I think the game is actually Sunday.

 

opps, I stand corrected

Are those suspenders?

 

Tire tracks.

Who picked these out? Hideous(sp?)

Surely this isnt what they will wear next year.

I think those are the style the Florida Chompers are wearing this year.

I heard they will be introduced this Saturday vs. Florida!

 

GT had that covered.

Those way be worse than the Apex (I believe Prickett's Sr. year..they looked like heart monitors)...or the denim...which I loved at the time. But looking back, not so nice.

Way Tacky!!!

19950121Vanderbilt.jpg

UK is the Oregon of the east! I love it.

I thought they were debuting these today what happened?

I was hoping to see the new uniforms today but, same ol same ol plan uniforms. Anyone know when we will be seeing these new ones if ever?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.