March 4, 200818 yr The way this season has gone, I thought something along the lines of a body cast uniform would be more appropriate.
March 4, 200818 yr Well, at least those at the end of the bench can stay entertained playing checkers.
March 4, 200818 yr Author Well, at least those at the end of the bench can stay entertained playing checkers. Just as long as they don't laugh...
March 4, 200818 yr I'm not sure about those uni's. Stripes and squares? It reminds me of the old guy sitting infront of the barber shop in his plaid pants and striped shirt. You just don't do it.
March 4, 200818 yr I'm not sure about those uni's. Stripes and squares? It reminds me of the old guy sitting infront of the barber shop in his plaid pants and striped shirt. You just don't do it. No kidding, those totally clash
March 4, 200818 yr The solid tops look fine, but I don't care for the striped tops, or the checkered pants. :scared:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.