March 10, 200818 yr Everybody ripping the uni's are cracking me up. How can someone be so harsh on something that does not even have the actual uniform picture. Of course an animated (poorly animated I should say) glimpse of the uni's isn't going to be that impressive. Once the actual shots come out or we get a look at the real images and something that doesn't look like it was done on Microsoft Paint I think they will look just as good if not better than the plain ones they are rocking right now. Personally I would love to see us imply the Nike Sysytem of Dress uni's that Cuse, OSU, Florida, and Arizona are lucky enough to have, but then again thats just me. I think we had the debate about those last year. Now how do we get signed up for those?????
March 10, 200818 yr Since everybody's giving GT a hard time I think it is safe to say that if everyone used their common sense ().......... then if UK were to debut some new uni's then the most likely time to debut them would be the SEC tourney much like Cuse, OSU, Florida, and Arizona did with the system of dress uni's in their conference tourneys last year. Not the last game of the season, on senior day.
March 10, 200818 yr Tops are bad, shorts are el terrible. Again I wish you would read post 121. I find it hard top believe everyones hating on the uni's based on poorly animated images of them. I think the fairest thing is to wait and see the actual jerseys before passing any kind of judgement.
March 10, 200818 yr Again I wish you would read post 121. I find it hard top believe everyones hating on the uni's based on poorly animated images of them. I think the fairest thing is to wait and see the actual jerseys before passing any kind of judgement. That would seem to be the logical thing to do but we are not dealing in logic. This is Kentucky basketball & the last thing the fans are is logical. What's amazing to me is how up in arms some get over something as silly as new uniforms. Get a life people!!!
March 10, 200818 yr Since everybody's giving GT a hard time I think it is safe to say that if everyone used their common sense ().......... then if UK were to debut some new uni's then the most likely time to debut them would be the SEC tourney much like Cuse, OSU, Florida, and Arizona did with the system of dress uni's in their conference tourneys last year. Not the last game of the season, on senior day. That was the introduction of the completely new line of Nike uniforms. This is just another one of those, so it isnt as big of a deal to do it at the end of the season. If I had to guess the guys on the team dont want to switch yet anyway.
March 10, 200818 yr That was the introduction of the completely new line of Nike uniforms. This is just another one of those, so it isnt as big of a deal to do it at the end of the season. If I had to guess the guys on the team dont want to switch yet anyway. Are they going to be the System of Dress uni's?????? Couldn't tell much from the picture, but if so this has been what I have been waiting for ever since the other four introduced them this time last year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.