Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
GT, did you say that? :lol:

 

I believe on SR Night...

 

...

I obviously knew you did, just making sure you knew about it. :lol:

  • Author
I obviously knew you did, just making sure you knew about it. :lol:

 

Not sure where I said it was a "done deal"...

Ok, so anything where you dont say "done deal" we can take with a grain of salt and assume you dont necessarily know what you are talking about? ;)

  • Author
Ok, so anything where you dont say "done deal" we can take with a grain of salt and assume you dont necessarily know what you are talking about? ;)

When I know it for a fact, I state it. When it's just things I'm hearing, I also make that known. Anything else I need to clear up for you???

So are they waiting till next season to reveal the new uni's?

When I know it for a fact, I state it. When it's just things I'm hearing, I also make that known. Anything else I need to clear up for you???

 

Did you say that they would debut on senior night, and then they didnt? Just wanting you to clear that up.;)

  • Author
Did you say that they would debut on senior night, and then they didnt? Just wanting you to clear that up.;)

 

It was told to me by a few sources people on this board read on a regular basis. I believed it to be true, but didn't know first hand, so made sure it was clearly an opinion. If the guys UK fans look to can't point me in the right direction......... :p

So why would a jersey be released on the last game of the season?

 

Blame it on the UK fans, that seems like the thing to do. :thumb:

  • Author
So why would a jersey be released on the last game of the season?

 

Blame it on the UK fans, that seems like the thing to do. :thumb:

 

Not blaming it on UK fans. Are you having reading comprehension problems today???

Not blaming it on UK fans. Are you having reading comprehension problems today???

 

You basically blamed it on the ones you know. I thought you had better sources than that anyway...

 

Are you having problems admitting you messed up?

Maybe waiting for the SEC Championship Game, Sweet 16 or Elite 8 to bring them out!!!

  • Author
You basically blamed it on the ones you know. I thought you had better sources than that anyway...

 

Are you having problems admitting you messed up?

 

It wasn't UK fans telling me they would debut today. I made that clear, and you seem to be missing it. I was told information that turned out to be untrue by people close to UK. It happens now and again...

It wasn't UK fans telling me they would debut today. I made that clear, and you seem to be missing it. I was told information that turned out to be untrue by people close to UK. It happens now and again...

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.