Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

As bad as UT played, Kentucky should have won this game but couldn't pull it out.

 

I don't think a loss should be a moral victory though.

 

UT doesn't have a solitified big man and the uptempo pace of UT favored UK. When Uk faces a team with a good big man they'll be in trouble not having PP down low. Stevenson will get in foul trouble.

 

:sleep:Bla, Bla BBla.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great coaching job by BCG to control the tempo of the game and make it a half court game instead of a track meet. These guys play their hearts out and if they can put out the same effort for the next 2 games and no reason to believe they can not they will be going to the dance.

Just got home from the game. Wow! UT's arena after the upgrade is super nice!

UK played they hearts out today! Extremely proud of them! Big ups to RB, DJ and RH for playing a full 40 mins. They just ran out of legs. Perry Stevenson... Son put some weight on and you are going to be a force!

Great coaching job by BCG today! Great plan to shorten the game. Cats lost but it was fun to see the orange crowd sink in their sits when the blue made runs!

I heard more then once- " Oh No!!! Different UK, same result for us." " Wow they are playing with 6 players and still playing with us." ALot of other comments were made, the UT fans were stunned.

 

These guys have a tremendous amount of heart, I am dam proud of them today!

Good to see the Cats be the team that just completely out worked and out hustled their opponent today. Not throwing rocks at anyone, I just don't feel like we had done that much the last couple of years. Also, excellent job by BCG today. I'm starting to feel a lot better about next season after this game.

Pearl came inches away from being outcoached by an undermanned BCG today. Great job coaching staff and great job executing the game plan, guys! I loved the way they were jamming the middle and allowing Tennessee to take all the perimeter shots they wanted. UK was close to perfection in controlling the tempo. I am not going to mention the calls in anyway other than to say that Tyler Smith should have fouled out with about 6 minutes to go. Great job, Cats! We are very proud of you!!!

This could very easily be a preview for the SEC title game.

 

I wouldn't go that far with it yet. I mean this is just one game without Patterson. Its going to take efforts like this every game now. Also I mean today we made A LOT of very tough shots in this game. If we are not making some of those shots in the next few games, we will struggle.

 

This team today did show though that they are very capable to still compete without Patterson. However its going to take great efforts from everyone like today for us to do good.

I know a lot of people on here have thrown Smooth and Joe under the bus, but I am really going to miss those two. The guts they have shown these past 10 or so games have been something special...

I've never been more proud of a Kentucky team. What heart and effort they played with today. I don't care what they do the rest of the season, this team played with the passion and heart that every Wildcat fan should be proud of.

 

:thumb:

This is the most positive thread ever posted after a UK loss.

This is the most positive thread ever posted after a UK loss.

 

Deservedly so, though.:thumb:

I wouldn't go that far with it yet. I mean this is just one game without Patterson. Its going to take efforts like this every game now. Also I mean today we made A LOT of very tough shots in this game. If we are not making some of those shots in the next few games, we will struggle.

 

This team today did show though that they are very capable to still compete without Patterson. However its going to take great efforts from everyone like today for us to do good.

 

They also played the majority of the game without their best two players (Crawford and Bradley). This is still a very dangerous team because they give the type of effort that you're supposed to give. I think the Cats will finish up just fine and make us all proud.

They also played the majority of the game without their best two players (Crawford and Bradley). This is still a very dangerous team because they give the type of effort that you're supposed to give. I think the Cats will finish up just fine and make us all proud.

 

When did they play without Bradley today? I don't think I even remember him coming out today?... I really do hope you are right though. I just wouldn't go that far yet in saying that it could have been a preview of SEC Title game. I mean we played great today, but we had to make A LOT of tough shots to even have that shot. If we don't find a way to get a better flow on offense, then we could be in some trouble, if we don't make those tough shots every game. However with this team, I wouldn't put it past them. :thumb:

Now I'm confused, how can the Cats lose to Vandy by 41 with PP then lose in Knoxville the No. 1 team by three without PP?:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.