Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

I've never been more proud of a Kentucky team. What heart and effort they played with today. I don't care what they do the rest of the season, this team played with the passion and heart that every Wildcat fan should be proud of.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never been more proud of a Kentucky team. What heart and effort they played with today. I don't care what they do the rest of the season, this team played with the passion and heart that every Wildcat fan should be proud of.

 

Well said. :thumb: I really though Joe's 3 was down. Man that was awesome.

Should UK be fortunate enough to win their next 2, this game is going to make it hard for the NCAA to use the "no PP" factor.

I've never been more proud of a Kentucky team. What heart and effort they played with today. I don't care what they do the rest of the season, this team played with the passion and heart that every Wildcat fan should be proud of.

 

:thumb:

 

:cry:

 

They played with tons of heart, they gave it all they had and that's all you can ask. Man, good job boys is about all I can say.

No moral victories, but proud of the effort and the ability to adjust without such a big part of their team.

I've never been more proud of a Kentucky team. What heart and effort they played with today. I don't care what they do the rest of the season, this team played with the passion and heart that every Wildcat fan should be proud of.

 

:thumb:

Kentucky gave everything they had today and I'm proud of this team. They almost beat Tennessee without our best player PP. Kentucky will make the big dance.

 

Even though UK lost IMO this is a win. Kentucky showed the Selection People that they can play without PP.

 

UK will win the last 2 game and will get in the Tourny.

I tried to tell everybody... This is the toughest bunch of Wildcats I've watched in recent memory. They had oppotunities to win today. I personally think they put themselves in the NCAA tourney with a loss today. All they have to do is beat either USC or Florida. Both would seal it, IMO, but one more win is a must.

I think just as before, the decision will be based on UK's resume. If they win the next 2, and win one in Atlanta they are in. I think that UK has to get to 19 wins to get in.

Gutsy performance by the Cats...:fire:

 

I also though Crawford's last 3 was going in...:irked:

Great effort out of the 'Cats today. Couldn't have asked for much more out of them, they just got tired at the end. And a great coaching job by Billy G!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.