Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

Because of my night time ways, I woke up with about 8 minutes to go and Kentucky down 1. Saying I was in shock is being kind. :lol:

 

I will take all the crow in the world, what a great effort by those kids. A lot of has had already penciled in a loss, but my goodness what a game.

 

Makes perfect sense that Kentucky missing a guy giving them nearly 20/10, on the road against a top 5 team. Makes perfect sense they would nearly pull it out. If they can get a road win against South Carolina and home win against Florida, things will still be interesting going into the SEC tournament.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this Kentucky team. This season will be memorable for many reasons.

I think just as before, the decision will be based on UK's resume. If they win the next 2, and win one in Atlanta they are in. I think that UK has to get to 19 wins to get in.

 

They just need to be 11-5 in the conference, IMO (and the opinion of 80% of the analysts on CBS and ESPN).

Glad to see the end of Chris Lofton vs UK.

 

And the guys calling the game saying, "UK didnt recruit this guy."

 

UK did have a winning record vs Lofton at 5-3.

Give Uk credit they showed immense toughness and carried out a great game plan.

Mark this down UK will not lose on Senior Day.

 

They will not send Bradley and Crawford out with a loss!

This is the first time I can remember I actually clapped when Ky lost a game. My son thought we had won. I told him the old John Wooden cliche' that we were "outscored" but played our best. I was very proud of this loss. Ironically, the loss shows me that more victories are on the horizon.

They may not go far.....but they will make the dance!!! What a game..........to lose by three on their floor , that ain't bad!!!HOW BOUT THEM CATS !!!!

Mark this down UK will not lose on Senior Day.

 

They will not send Bradley and Crawford out with a loss!

 

I don't see any reason why they can't show up and beat USC this week, either. They are a better team and they have proven that they can still play on the road.

This is the first time I can remember I actually clapped when Ky lost a game. My son thought we had won. I told him the old John Wooden cliche' that we were "outscored" but played our best. I was very proud of this loss. Ironically, the loss shows me that more victories are on the horizon.

 

Well said. :thumb:

Although my guys won this afternoon, I have to give some props to the Wildcats. They played with as much heart as I've seen from any team this season! I was one that was questioning BCG's coaching ability at the start of the season, but I certainly stand corrected! This has been one tough week for my Vols, but I like the 2-1 record coming out of these 3 tough games. With the effort shown by the Cats this afternoon, I have to believe that they will make the dance (as long as they keep it up for the rest of the season).

 

Again, nice game today!

Harris, Stevenson, and Jasper made proud to be a UK fan today. I loved the way they played today.

UK beat UT by 6 at Rupp. And lost by 3 at UT without PP.

 

Just think if we had PP on the inside! :eek::p

UK is 10-4

Vandy is 9-5.

 

UK is a game up on Vandy.

 

What if UK beats UF and gets beat by USC. Who owns the tiebreaker UK or Vandy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.