Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

I'm so glad i don't have to hear the words, "UK didn't recruit him." anymore.

 

True and I'm glad things worked out for him at UT. One thing I didn't know about Chris was that he's 3rd all time at UT in steals.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so glad i don't have to hear the words, "UK didn't recruit him." anymore.

 

Amen.

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Well I have to say it. Those boys that played out there today, that you all are loving so much. Were ALL boys that Tubby Smith brought in. You know the coach you all were trying to blame for why we weren't good this year and saying how bad the players are, and well now you all love these guys. :D

 

Sorry that was just more for fun. It was a tough lost today, but as all of you all said I couldn't be more proud of the team today. They played so hard today it was unbelievable. I know I really thought that three by Crawford was going in. It was just a great game, and well Coach Billy G had a great game plan, and it worked by the players stepping up and making some tough shots.

 

This game definitely should give the team confidence that they can play without Patterson. The team needs to now regroup, and come out and make sure they beat USC this week.

 

Way to go Wildcats!!:thumb:

Glad to see the end of Chris Lofton vs UK.

 

And the guys calling the game saying, "UK didnt recruit this guy."

 

UK did have a winning record vs Lofton at 5-3.

 

I was thinking the same thing when they said it. Assuming UK doesn't play them in the tournament, the saying is finally over.

I was thinking the same thing when they said it. Assuming UK doesn't play them in the tournament, the saying is finally over.

 

I really dont think UK and UT will meet. UT will get the East 1 and UK will get the East 2.

 

The ony chance of meeting would be in the finals.

The committee's objective is to put the teams that are playing the best in the tourney. Its going to be hard to leave UK out if they are 11-5 in the SEC. I think 12-4 would seal it.

 

If we beat USC and then lose to UF and lose first game in the SEC tournament. That would mean we lost 3 out of the last 4 games of the year and without PP. So that wouldn't mean we are playing are best. I think that would be hard for them to actually put us in. I agree I think 12 and 4 would get us in though, and if we go 11 and 5 we have to atleast win one game in the SEC tournament and maybe 2 just to make sure.

Ole Miss is likely going to have 20 or 21 wins and they still might not get in. I think UK 20 wins makes UK a lock, 19 wins puts them very close.

UK is 10-4

Vandy is 9-5.

 

UK is a game up on Vandy.

 

What if UK beats UF and gets beat by USC. Who owns the tiebreaker UK or Vandy?

 

Maybe wrong but it goes by your RPI.

IMO Ole Miss wont get it.

 

They have a bad SEC record and beat alot of Cupcakes.

UK beat UT by 6 at Rupp. And lost by 3 at UT without PP.

 

Just think if we had PP on the inside! :eek::p

 

And Jodie Meeks and Crawford for more than half the game.

This was a great game to watch! The one thing that cost the Cats, is their strength: FREE THROW shooting. 4-9 from the line in the first half, Bradley misses 2 of the 3 on that foul with the shot clock running down. This is a team that just showed why they deserve to be in the tournament. Early season losses out the door, this is a team that has showed toughness, heart, and some hidden talent. Barring losses to USC and Florida, there is no excuse for this team to not be in the NCAA's.

UK is 10-4

Vandy is 9-5.

 

UK is a game up on Vandy.

 

What if UK beats UF and gets beat by USC. Who owns the tiebreaker UK or Vandy?

 

Vandy would due to a better division record.

Maybe wrong but it goes by your RPI.

 

Its going to be very difficult to keep UK out of the Big Dance at this point. :thumb:

And Jodie Meeks and Crawford for more than half the game.

 

Yeah Joe played 24 min and Meeks didnt play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.