Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

Well I have to say it. Those boys that played out there today, that you all are loving so much. Were ALL boys that Tubby Smith brought in. You know the coach you all were trying to blame for why we weren't good this year and saying how bad the players are, and well now you all love these guys. :D

 

Sorry that was just more for fun. It was a tough lost today, but as all of you all said I couldn't be more proud of the team today. They played so hard today it was unbelievable. I know I really thought that three by Crawford was going in. It was just a great game, and well Coach Billy G had a great game plan, and it worked by the players stepping up and making some tough shots.

 

This game definitely should give the team confidence that they can play without Patterson. The team needs to now regroup, and come out and make sure they beat USC this week.

 

Way to go Wildcats!!:thumb:

 

Yet another UK thread that gets hyjacked by Tubby comments and negativity.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its going to be very difficult to keep UK out of the Big Dance at this point. :thumb:

 

Agreed. With all of the phone calls, emails, texts, and threatening letters that you are sending to the Selection Sunday committee, it will be hard to keep UK out.

Agreed. With all of the phone calls, emails, texts, and threatening letters that you are sending to the Selection Sunday committee, it will be hard to keep UK out.

 

 

:lol:

Maybe wrong but it goes by your RPI.

 

Head to Head

Division record

Record vs. No 1. Team through No. 6

Record vs. the West

Record vs. the No. 1 Team through No. 6 in the West

Coin toss

Agreed. With all of the phone calls, emails, texts, and threatening letters that you are sending to the Selection Sunday committee, it will be hard to keep UK out.

 

Either that, or just based on their great play :thumb:

As long as they get in, I'm satisfied.

I'll be curious to see how far up UK goes in the RPI.

I really dont think UK and UT will meet. UT will get the East 1 and UK will get the East 2.

 

The ony chance of meeting would be in the finals.

 

Well, what's wrong with that? Maybe I wouldn't mind hearing it one more time.

Agreed. With all of the phone calls, emails, texts, and threatening letters that you are sending to the Selection Sunday committee, it will be hard to keep UK out.

 

If I thought that would work, I would be right there. I hope this team gets in as an 11 or twelve seed, then watch them make it to at least the sweet 16.

Vandy would due to a better division record.

 

If Vandy goes 2-0 against Mississippi State and at Alabama and UK goes 1-1 and loses to either South Carolina or Florida, then Vandy would be the E2.

 

If UK goes 2-0, UK is the E2 no matter what Vandy does.

 

If Vandy goes 1-1 and UK goes 1-1, UK is the E2.

 

If Vandy goes 0-2 and UK goes 0-2, UF would be the E2 (if they beat Tennessee at home this week).

 

If Vandy goes 0-2 and UK goes 0-2, UF goes 1-1, UK is the E2

That was an amazing performance! I thought the UK players really left it all on the floor. And thats all you can ask out of them! To play hard and focused. Great job by UK!

I was just listening to BCG's radio show, and he actually almost broke down when he started talking about this team and how tough they are and how special they are and have become. It about made Tom Leach lose it too.

 

BCG said this has been one of his favorite teams to be around, because they have become such a close TEAM, and have had to deal with so much adverstiy, but continue to lay it on the line.

 

IMO BCG's style and demeanor and blue collar aproach is going to be a great match made with the UK faithful. I am really excited with the direction of our basketball program.

With not being a UK fan and even cheering for Tenn. I was very impressed with UK. I was almost disappointed when the last shot missed... :D

If Vandy goes 2-0 against Mississippi State and at Alabama and UK goes 1-1 and loses to either South Carolina or Florida, then Vandy would be the E2.

 

If UK goes 2-0, UK is the E2 no matter what Vandy does.

 

If Vandy goes 1-1 and UK goes 1-1, UK is the E2.

 

If Vandy goes 0-2 and UK goes 0-2, UF would be the E2 (if they beat Tennessee at home this week).

 

If Vandy goes 0-2 and UK goes 0-2, UF goes 1-1, UK is the E2

 

Left one scenario out.

 

If UK goes 2-0 and UT goes 0-2, UK is the E1...:eek: (everyone else need not play the powerball on Wednesday either as I already have the winning numbers):D

Glad to see the end of Chris Lofton vs UK.

 

And the guys calling the game saying, "UK didnt recruit this guy."

 

UK did have a winning record vs Lofton at 5-3.

 

so your saying it's a good thing they didn't recruit him. I'm not sure on the stats but it seemed to me like he absolutely tore UK up when he played them wheter they won or lost. He was alsways the most dominant player on the floor. IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.