Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 63 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

Stevie Taylor is from Columbus and is a major PG prospect for 2010. Right now he's still a bit small (yes I am bigger than this kid :irked: :lol:) , but I've seen him give major level guards fits in summer open gym sessions.

 

UC, UT, OSU, X, IU and so on are involved. If KC Ross Miller continues to have eligibility concerns, UK will jump in the mix as well...

 

I wouldn't like UK's chances to take one out of Sad Matta's backyard.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't like UK's chances to take one out of Sad Matta's backyard.

I don't think Stevie ends up at OSU. If that was the "plan" he would just be at every OSU game, and not visiting every big game within driving distance. Plus Beak Nose is already pretty full past 2010...

I don't think Stevie ends up at OSU. If that was the "plan" he would just be at every OSU game, and not visiting every big game within driving distance. Plus Beak Nose is already pretty full past 2010...

 

Beak Nose

 

:laugh:

UT is a really inconsistent team. They could see an early exit from the NCAA.

UT is smoke and mirrors.

GT does it again.Changes the thread subject to recruiting.Where are the Mods at?:rolleyes::lol:

I haven't read the whole thread, but I just wanted to congratulate Kentucky. Despite the loss, that was one of the gutsiest performances I've seen from a UK squad. I was really proud of how they played. I'm pretty excited to see what we can do next year with a healthy roster (hopefully) and everyone on board with Billy G from the get go.

 

Hopefully, Gillispie is erasing some earlier doubts from people about his coaching ability. I think he's done a great job. Yesterday, he had a great game plan and he did a great job of motivating these guys to play. I love the effort that UK gives and the way they play defense.

 

Regardless of what happens the last few games, I've really grown to appreciate this group of Wildcats and the effort they give.

 

And finally, I've always liked Ramel Bradley, but how could anyone not like him at this point? This guy plays his heart out and rarely ever leaves the floor. Yesterday, he chased Lofton all over the court and then lead the team in scoring...I wish every player would play with the heart and effort he does. No, he's not perfect...he takes bad shots sometimes, gets out of control, makes bad passes...but, I can overlook some of that when a guy is obviously giving it all he's got.

6-3 vs. UT. 5-3 vs. Lofton--he didn't play in one of UK's wins.

 

Doesn't matter. Lofton was still on the team.

Now I'm confused, how can the Cats lose to Vandy by 41 with PP then lose in Knoxville the No. 1 team by three without PP?:confused:

 

41 point loss was a fluke.

This game proved that Billy G. can coach.

GT does it again.Changes the thread subject to recruiting.Where are the Mods at?:rolleyes::lol:

 

I'll get back on topic. Moral victory time in Lexington. Never thought I'd see the day.... :p

I'll get back on topic. Moral victory time in Lexington. Never thought I'd see the day.... :p

 

You can throw your shots all you want, but you know you're shocked by the way UK performed yesterday. You were already marking it down as an embarressing blowout and now you're passing on your crow. :sssh:

You can throw your shots all you want, but you know you're shocked by the way UK performed yesterday. You were already marking it down as an embarressing blowout and now you're passing on your crow. :sssh:

I had it down as a loss. I was right. UK fought hard, but it's still a notch in the wrong column. As for crow, you'll have a few plate fulls to eat soon... :walk:

I'll get back on topic. Moral victory time in Lexington. Never thought I'd see the day.... :p

 

No moral victory. Just proved if they will play the same way, they can win without Patrick. I feel they have the physical and mental toughness to do it. This is why Billy G. broke them completely down to build them back up. They can take a licking and keep on ticking.

No moral victory. Just proved if they will play the same way, they can win without Patrick. I feel they have the physical and mental toughness to do it. This is why Billy G. broke them completely down to build them back up. They can take a licking and keep on ticking.

No moral victory? Have you read this thread???

I had it down as a loss. I was right. UK fought hard, but it's still a notch in the wrong column. As for crow, you'll have a few plate fulls to eat soon... :walk:

 

No way. The Cats are going to take care of business for me. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.