Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

Close enough... :p

 

We will just let this one slide. I don't know if youve seen Miller or not, but he isn't a guard. He would be much more likely to play the 4 than the 2. Although he is obviously a small forward/3 man all the way, although you could move him around.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What horrible news. The toughest thing is this team has played so well, winning 9 out of 10 games. Gillispie has had awful luck in his 1st year.

That being said, I truly believe UK will give an inspired effort Sunday. Logically I don't think we will win, but I do think we will give an effort the team would be proud of.

It will be interesting to see if Carter and Stewart can show some promise the rest of the year.

Tough break for all. Major suicide watches in the Bluegrass tonight and that would include my wife.:cry:

Why couldn't it have been Coury?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

I jinxed him when I was talking trash at the UGA/UF game this week to a UF fan who pronounced Nick Calathes is by far the best player in the SEC.

What did we do to deserve this!!!

 

Be careful with that. I am sure there are people that have their opinions on that.

Why couldn't it have been Coury?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

I jinxed him when I was talking trash at the UGA/UF game this week to a UF fan who pronounced Nick Calathes is by far the best player in the SEC.

 

That's horrible but true.:devil:

 

Is Meeks even going to come back now?

I hate to hear this, PP is the man... I hope he can recover and come back even better next year.

Terrible news for anyone that is a fan of college basketball. Patterson is a great talent that represented the University Of Kentucky and the NCAA with nothing but class.

This is a horrible start to my weekend.

Who's going to rebound now...

 

Other teams are going to have a field day on the boards against the Cats.

Just have to do what Ricky P. did. Bust em from deep and hope they go !

Now I think this team will give it all, but don't know if that will be enough.

The Tn. game a loss.

The South Carolina game on the road, maybe a win.

The Florida game, tough call.

So there you go maybe a win or two or even none. Your guess is as good as mine.

WLEX is saying that TRUE BLUE fans may have seen the last of PP in a Kentucky jersey? I was under the impression that his parents were very clear that he was staying 4 years to get that degree.

WLEX is saying that TRUE BLUE fans may have seen the last of PP in a Kentucky jersey? I was under the impression that his parents were very clear that he was staying 4 years to get that degree.

 

He, his dad, and his mom have all said he's coming back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.