Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

Injuries are a factor in the selection room, though, and this is a huge hit for UK. I think it's going to take winning the SECT if they can't win the last 3 regular season games...
I agree, it's one or the other now.
  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree bigtime. To prove we are a tournament team we MUST beat #1 on their own court? Nope.

 

Its going to take a really good win to do that. Just beating a bad South Carolina team, and young UF team won't really prove it IMO. We would need a good tournament run with it then as well to get in. This team lost 9 games with Patterson this year. So this team has to prove that they are worthy enough to be a tournament team even without Patterson. Now teams that we might have had the edge on in the Bubble, just went ahead of us. GT is probably right on. We either got to most likely win the last 3 like I said, or win the SEC tournament to get in.

I agree, it's one or the other now.

 

:thumb::cry:

Injuries are a factor in the selection room, though, and this is a huge hit for UK. I think it's going to take winning the SECT if they can't win the last 3 regular season games...

 

 

That's not going to happen. I honestly don't see them winning a game from here on out. The offense was limited enough with just 2 scoring options.

That sucks........

That's not going to happen. I honestly don't see them winning a game from here on out. The offense was limited enough with just 2 scoring options.

 

I agree. The only way I can see us still finding a way to win a few games, would be if Meeks could play. If he played we could use 4 guards or even 5 guards sometimes. Without Patterson we have no down low scoring threat at all. So might as well go 4 or 5 guard and be quick and try to score that way. However for us to even be successful doing that, we have to have Meeks play.

I think we have to do even better than that now. Remember how they dropped UC further down in the tournament during Kenyon Martins senior year when he broke his ankle. They were the #1 team all year and he gets hurt and all of a sudden the committee didn't think they was a #1 seed team anymore. So for us to make the tournament now, I think we have to all three of the next games. To show that this team is still tournament worthy even without Patterson. Because just winning 2 out of the last 3, IMO won't show that we are still tourny worthy without Patterson...

 

I disagree.

We win 2 out of 3. That puts us at 12-4. UK gets in.

Is there anyway Darius Miller can quit, get his GED, and be on the court Sunday?

 

He's a guard we need a Center.

 

We need to see if we can get Randolph Morris to come back!

What can you say the Cats were just snakebit with injuries all year!

I disagree.

We win 2 out of 3. That puts us at 12-4. UK gets in.

 

The committee does look at injuries, it has been proven in the past. I mean we were a team on the edge of the bubble with Patterson playing. Now this team has to do even more to prove that it is still tournament worthy even without Patterson.

He's a guard we need a Center.

 

We need to see if we can get Randolph Morris to come back!

 

Quick! Somebody find Tubby's fax machine!

He's a guard we need a Center.

 

We need to see if we can get Randolph Morris to come back!

 

Since when is he a guard?

Quick! Somebody find Tubby's fax machine!

 

I think Tubby did put a Curse on us for this year. This is just crazy how many injuries this team has had this year. You never see this in basketball.

Since when is he a guard?

Pretty sure Meeks has been a G his entire career...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.