Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

You could tell something was wrong several times in the Ole Miss game...

 

After about the first few minutes of the game, it looked like he really was struggling to get any lift when he shot and he almost quit rebounding............I guess this explains why.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's bad to say but looks like Kentucky's season is over.

I hate it for him. He was such a fun player and even though I'm not a full fledged UK fan, I can appreciate the way he plays the game and he was my favorite player on the team.

Two things I heard on the radio tonight:

 

1) One guy on PTI gave UK a 1% chance to win against UT Saturday

 

2) The Cats WILL be in the tournament if they have 11 or more wins in the SEC

 

We'll see...

^ Again.....I must contend....what is the REAL benefit of UK making the tourney and going one and done, instead of making a nice run in the NIT? I would think that the extra practices, games, etc....would really help the young kids more than a 10 or 11 seed.

^ Again.....I must contend....what is the REAL benefit of UK making the tourney and going one and done, instead of making a nice run in the NIT? I would think that the extra practices, games, etc....would really help the young kids more than a 10 or 11 seed.

 

Nope, they need to be in the NCAA tourney. That is much more useful than an NIT run.

I've said many times this season "man, we'd be screwed if we didn't have Patterson". Unfortunately, now I get to live that nightmare. :madman::cry:

Nope, they need to be in the NCAA tourney. That is much more useful than an NIT run.

 

How so?

“Bring it on.”

 

- Billy Gillispie

How so?

 

We're UK. We don't play for practice time in the NIT.

They won't be in the tournament,especially now....... I'll eat a large helping of crow if they do but I just don't see it happening.

We're UK. We don't play for practice time in the NIT.

"We're UK, and we're too arrogant to accept reality"...

Jared Carter better become an instant star if they plan on playing in the NCAA.

"We're UK, and we're too arrogant to accept reality"...

 

The reality is that we're 16-10 and our RPI is 56. We are 9-1 in our last 10 games. We are the toughest team to dawn a UK uniform in recent memory. I'm not being arrogant at all. Why play in the NIT when you're good enough to make the NCAA?

The reality is that we're 16-10 and our RPI is 56. We are 9-1 in our last 10 games. We are the toughest team to dawn a UK uniform in recent memory. I'm not being arrogant at all. Why play in the NIT when you're good enough to make the NCAA?

Without Patterson, they are not good enough for the Big Dance. End of discussion...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.