Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ran a few quick calculations on what Patterson means to UK.

 

Take away 16.4 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.7 apg and 35 minutes per game UK could possibly be sitting at 5 - 21. Perry Stevenson and Ramone Harris are already playing 21 minutes per game averaging 5.3 and 4.4 points per game. So that leaves A.J. Stewart and Mark Courey left to fill in some slack with Stewart playing 10 minutes per game averaging 2.9 ppg and Courey playing 13 with an 2.7 average. They may have pulled off a few more wins but the wins of late havnt been convincing being of 6,8,5,3,10,4,6,5, and 4 pts.

I just ran a few quick calculations on what Patterson means to UK.

 

Take away 16.4 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.7 apg and 35 minutes per game UK could possibly be sitting at 5 - 21. Perry Stevenson and Ramone Harris are already playing 21 minutes per game averaging 5.3 and 4.4 points per game. So that leaves A.J. Stewart and Mark Courey left to fill in some slack with Stewart playing 10 minutes per game averaging 2.9 ppg and Courey playing 13 with an 2.7 average. They may have pulled off a few more wins but the wins of late havnt been convincing being of 6,8,5,3,10,4,6,5, and 4 pts.

 

As well as the fact that Patterson's presence allows more open shots for Ramel and Crawford, as well as the other players.

As well as the fact that Patterson's presence allows more open shots for Ramel and Crawford, as well as the other players.

 

I agree his double teams draws another defender in to give someone else a good look at the basket. Also he draws alot of contact and keeps some good players on the bench in foul trouble.

I just ran a few quick calculations on what Patterson means to UK.

 

Take away 16.4 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.7 apg and 35 minutes per game UK could possibly be sitting at 5 - 21. Perry Stevenson and Ramone Harris are already playing 21 minutes per game averaging 5.3 and 4.4 points per game. So that leaves A.J. Stewart and Mark Courey left to fill in some slack with Stewart playing 10 minutes per game averaging 2.9 ppg and Courey playing 13 with an 2.7 average. They may have pulled off a few more wins but the wins of late havnt been convincing being of 6,8,5,3,10,4,6,5, and 4 pts.

 

This team the Cats have left will have serious problems when it comes to scoring. I will be surprised if they hit the 50pt mark in any of thier remaining games.

I suppose if you don't like the message it isn't valid...

 

Apparently not.:thumb:

I'm not writing them off until the season is actually over.

 

Good advice Wireman :jump:

No way. An average SEC team yes. Not a team that loses to Gardner Webb, San Diego and the likes...Even with Pattereson it was a stretch of them making it. Now they only have a slim chance.

 

And about them making a run in the NCAA Tourny....:lol::lol:

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wireman

We'll talk again on Selection Sunday.

 

Looking forward to it...

 

 

 

It has taken me 3 or 4 years, but I finally get to pull out one of GT's old posts and :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wireman

We'll talk again on Selection Sunday.

 

 

 

 

 

It has taken me 3 or 4 years, but I finally get to pull out one of GT's old posts and :D

 

 

I didn't realize Selection Sunday had come and gone.

I didn't realize Selection Sunday had come and gone.

 

I'm feeling alot better about things heading into Selection Sunday :thumb:

It has taken me 3 or 4 years, but I finally get to pull out one of GT's old posts and :D

 

Enjoy. It might be another few years before it happens again... :p

Enjoy. It might be another few years before it happens again... :p

 

You're probably correct. It may come another full lunar eclipse before I get to do it again :thumb:

I'm feeling alot better about things heading into Selection Sunday :thumb:

 

 

I am too. I'll admit I was wrong. I didn't think there was anyway that the Cats could pull of what they did when Patterson went down, but I won't breath a sigh of relief until I see Kentucky's name on my TV screen Sunday evening around 6:10 pm or so.

I am too. I'll admit I was wrong. I didn't think there was anyway that the Cats could pull of what they did when Patterson went down, but I won't breath a sigh of relief until I see Kentucky's name on my TV screen Sunday evening around 6:10 pm or so.

:thumb: I'm with you brother. I learned a long time ago not to count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.