Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

:lol::lol:

 

Just stop...

 

Sorry, but I won't be giving up on my team anytime soon.:thumb:

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but I won't be giving up on my team anytime soon.:thumb:

You don't have to give up to accept reality...

You don't have to give up to accept reality...

 

Reality hasn't happened yet.

Everyone says Jared Carter and Stewart need more playing time. What better place to get it?

 

I have never said Jared Carter needs more playing time. :lol: I suppose individually some of the players could benefit. However, I think the next 4+ games will tell a lot about how much of an impact Carter will make in the future. If he can't contribute now, he may never be able to.

Reality hasn't happened yet.

 

Right. UK is just fine without Patterson. All is well. Insert Wayne's World dream sequence here...

Someone please step up quick!!... If we can somehow get two more wins before the tourney then we will be in.

Someone please step up quick!!... If we can somehow get two more wins before the tourney then we will be in.

Win all three, or win the SECT. That's the deal...

Right. UK is just fine without Patterson. All is well. Insert Wayne's Word dream sequence here...

 

Patterson is a tough loss. You're right, they should just forfeit the rest of their games and quit for the season.

Win all three, or win the SECT. That's the deal...

 

No way. If they finish 11-5 in the SEC and win one game in the SECT, they're in.

You're right, they should just forfeit the rest of their games and quit for the season.

 

Remind me where I said that again? It's was an already flawed team playing on toughness alone. Now it's the same team with zero post presence. Sugar coat it how ever you need...

No way. If they finish 11-5 in the SEC and win one game in the SECT, they're in.

 

Have another...

Have another...

 

I have heard 2 experts and Joe Lunardi make the same statement.

^I've heard that too.

 

Much like you - I believe. And, I won't stop believing until the field is announced without UK in it.

No way. If they finish 11-5 in the SEC and win one game in the SECT, they're in.

 

No way. An average SEC team yes. Not a team that loses to Gardner Webb, San Diego and the likes...Even with Pattereson it was a stretch of them making it. Now they only have a slim chance.

 

And about them making a run in the NCAA Tourny....:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.