Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

Without Patterson, they are not good enough for the Big Dance. End of discussion...

 

They have 3 games to prove you incorrect.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have 3 games to prove you incorrect.

Enjoy...

Enjoy...

 

I'll be watching every minute - the same way that you watch every minute of your beloved Cincinnati. I'm not going to turn my back on my team because of an injury.

I'll be watching every minute - the same way that you watch every minute of your beloved Cincinnati. I'm not going to turn my back on my team because of an injury.

Didn't say you should. I know if UC lost Vaughn or Williamson I wouldn't be talking about their resume with them equaling the same without...

Didn't say you should. I know if UC lost Vaughn or Williamson I wouldn't be talking about their resume with them equaling the same without...

 

I don't think they will be equal to the UK team with Patterson, but I do think they are a tough team that will find a way to make it to the NCAA tourney. Again, that is just my opinion and I'll be happy to eat some NIT crow if I'm wrong.

The reality is that we're 16-10 and our RPI is 56. We are 9-1 in our last 10 games. We are the toughest team to dawn a UK uniform in recent memory. I'm not being arrogant at all. Why play in the NIT when you're good enough to make the NCAA?

 

1 - because one of the biggest cogs in WHY you could be in the tourney, is now gone

2 - because a run past game 1 is not likely

3 - a potential 3-4 extra games (maybe even 5) would do the team a world of good

I can't see them making the NCAA tourney. And I'm sure BCG had rather have an extra two weeks of practice with the NIT as opposed to one and done in the NCAA, not to mention UK would get 2-3 home games in the NIT.

 

In the past decade, even the North Carolinas, Dukes and UCLAs have missed the NCAAs. Hasn't seemed to hurt them now.

1 - because one of the biggest cogs in WHY you could be in the tourney, is now gone

2 - because a run past game 1 is not likely

3 - a potential 3-4 extra games (maybe even 5) would do the team a world of good

 

Not sure I agree with this. Without Patterson, and possible Meeks, Crawford and Bradley are seniors.....how much would UK gain from 3-5 extra games?

Not sure I agree with this. Without Patterson, and possible Meeks, Crawford and Bradley are seniors.....how much would UK gain from 3-5 extra games?

Everyone says Jared Carter and Stewart need more playing time. What better place to get it?

1 - because one of the biggest cogs in WHY you could be in the tourney, is now gone

2 - because a run past game 1 is not likely

3 - a potential 3-4 extra games (maybe even 5) would do the team a world of good

 

I think UK could make a good run in the NCAA tourney.

I'm not sure the NIT is good for this group either. More practice time for a team that can't really practice is productive how???

Not sure I agree with this. Without Patterson, and possible Meeks, Crawford and Bradley are seniors.....how much would UK gain from 3-5 extra games?

 

GT is bringing me to reality on the phone right now :thumb:

I think UK could make a good run in the NCAA tourney.

 

:lol::lol:

 

Just stop...

I think UK could make a good run in the NCAA tourney.

Women's tourney maybe. Maybe.

GT is bringing me to reality on the phone right now :thumb:

 

I hope its a local call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.