Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

If they go 2-1 in the regular season and win a game in the SECT, I still think they make the NCAA. I have this funny feeling that the players will be extremely motivated and will themselves to the NCAA.

 

The NCAA is going to take in perspective that UK will not have their best player if they were chosen ot make it.

 

Hate to say it but their bubble was just burst.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think everyone on here is blind if you think this team can win another game this year.What makes everyone think we can win without our best player.We barely win games with him. Unless Crawford,Bradley,and Jasper turn into JJ Redick from the 3 point line they will get beat by 20+ from here on out. They will not make the NCAA or the NIT and I would hope they wouln't accept an invitation to that other joke tournament.We have no post presence now.Perry Stevenson probably will foul out every game from here on out because he will have to play on everyone's best big man.Then they'll have to play Stewart and Carter and that's when things really get ugly.Fellas,get prepared,you are about to see some of the ugliest basketball as a Cats fan since Eddie's last year in Lexington. This is a very sad sad day to be a kentucky fan.

I hope the players don't think the way you do.We might take a few more threes now instead of passing them up to go inside.It will be rough but to say they can't win another game is way off base.:confused:

In all honesty everyone, any game UK now wins will be a miracle in itself. Both Crawford and Bradley will have to average 25 points to offset Patterson's offensive contribution, because I have a hard time seeing anyone else able to do so.

In all honesty everyone, any game UK now wins will be a miracle in itself. Both Crawford and Bradley will have to average 25 points to offset Patterson's offensive contribution, because I have a hard time seeing anyone else able to do so.

 

 

 

Hate to say it, but I believe you are correct.

They will be taking a lot more shots now,that's for sure.Hopefully they will be making them.

I hope the players don't think the way you do.We might take a few more threes now instead of passing them up to go inside.It will be rough but to say they can't win another game is way off base.:confused:

 

I'm sure the players aren't thinking like I am. I'm sure there has to be some doubt in thier mind though.I'm just calling the way I see it. What makes people think Jared Carter and AJ Stewart are just going to flip the light switch on and all of a sudden become a post presence. We have two scorers and a couple role players.That doesn't get it down in major college basketball.

swig, swig,give, don't hog it all LABS!

Wow, what a shame for a great young man. Thanks Patrick for all of the hard work, blood, and sweat. Take care of that ankle and come back 100%.

 

To the rest of the Cats, keep up the hard work. It ain't over til it's over. Ramel and Joe have had big shoulders this year, and can carry this team through a couple of wins if some of the others step it up a little. It will be very hard to win at UT without Patrick, but we can still beat USC and Fla.

Tough Break in what has been a tough season...

 

I can't wait to watch PPat again next year...he is a stud and had a great season.

 

The Cats will be back on top soon...:ylsuper:

Terrible news, they are playing well but I don't think they'll make a run at the tournament without 54. The only positive out of this is extended play for Stewart and Carter, I guess we'll find out more about them now.

There will not be enough water at the old watering hole tonite to drown my sorrow's regarding young Mr. Patterson and the Kentucky Wildcats. I just now got out of a meeting and had several phone messages and thought it was a leap year joke or something. This really really and I do mean really is not good. JD

Eveything has already been covered, but just wow.

 

As hard as I was on BG early on, I was really pulling for this team to make the tournament. That is completely out the window now, they might not win again this year.

This is a terrible loss. As for our tourney hopes, why not wait and see how things develop? It won't be the first time a team comes together after a big loss and pulls off a few surprises. Back in my playing days a half century ago, I had a big metamorphisis when a starter went down and I realized I would have to step up. Maybe one or more of the group of Stephenson, Stewart, Harris and Carter will begin to play more like a starter. It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. My main concern is that the teamwork that Gillespie has so painstakingly developed will disintegrate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.