Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

Here's hoping Patrick has a speedy recovery and the Cats can rally.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel bad for the Seniors Crawford and Bradley.

 

The team just started to play very well and this happens.

So well Stevenson start now?

 

Then AJ and Carter will come off the bench as well as Jasper.

 

I have a feeling Meeks is done for the year too.

I don't know man, Perry Stevenson (or someone) is going to need to be huge these next few games.

 

I'm going to write the above off as purely emotional vs logical unless that guy named "or someone" steps up big time in the paint.

So well Stevenson start now?

 

Then AJ and Carter will come off the bench as well as Jasper.

 

I have a feeling Meeks is done for the year too.

 

I don't think Meeks needs to play. Let him get healthy.

I agree keep Meeks out.

 

Here's gonna be the Line up.

 

C Stevenson

F Coury

F Harris

G Bradley

G Crawford

 

Bench:

Jasper

Stewart

Carter

Can anything else go wrong this season. As soon as they start to turn it around and look to be one of the hottest teams heading into March this happens.

Wow....if it wasn't for all of the things that had already happend this season, I'd have said I couldn't belive it.

I guess BCG is sorry he canned Dusty Mills, now

Patrick Patterson out for the season with a stress fracture in his ankle. Press Conference coming at 4:45 today.

 

Its at 4:45 because Billy G is going to need a drink afterwards. Heck, I might buy him one.

Team Trauma Room continues to hobble through the 2007-2008 season. Terrible news for the team and for Patterson. Patterson is a class act and joy to watch on the court. He plays the game the right way.

:cry:

 

This absolutley sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.