Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Out For Rest Of Season

Featured Replies

You could tell something was wrong several times in the Ole Miss game...

 

I don't remember if it was the Ole Miss or Arkansas game where he got hurt, but you could tell he was limping at one time.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much of what Crawford and Bradley are doing is because the attention Patterson receives from opposing defenses. You cannot put a value on his importance to this team as far as I'm concerned.

 

I realize that, but I believe in our team. They've been run through the mill and they will find a way to get it done.

I don't remember if it was the Ole Miss or Arkansas game where he got hurt, but you could tell he was limping at one time.

I saw him favoring his ankle pretty much every time the whistle blew in the Ole Miss game. Figured it was just a sprain...

Hate to say it but there went the Cats' tourney hopes. The NCAA committee will take a look at him being out and not deem them worthy of getting in as they have lost 10 games WITH him in the lineup.

 

Bradley and Crawford can only do so much. Not having Patterson down low will allow opposing defenses to extend their defense out farther. Tough break for PP. (No pun intended)

:cry::cry::cry: We need to name this group.....The accident prone Cats.

You nailed it!!!! I hate to hear this...Patterson is a class act not only on the court but off. He will be greatly missed on the court.:cry:

Hate to say it but there went the Cats' tourney hopes. The NCAA committee will take a look at him being out and not deem them worthy of getting in as they have lost 10 games WITH him in the lineup.

 

 

I agree. Gotta win the SECT now.

Looks like AJ and Carter will be seeing the court a lot more.

I've noticed Patterson limping on occasion since the Florida game. Makes me wonder how long this has been coming.

:cry::cry::cry: We need to name this group.....The accident prone Cats.

 

Or the incurables....

Well, the good news is that our RPI is now #56. The bad news, is that we will almost certainly have to get it into the 40's now...

Or the incurables....

 

Perfect!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.