Obama has over 1 million donors..

Uk4Life

I was looking at the donation numbers and as near as I can figure he has about 125,000 donors as of 1/31/08. Now there's no doubt that he has received as many small individual contributions as all the other candidates combined. But one million?

I was looking at the donation numbers and as near as I can figure he has about 125,000 donors as of 1/31/08. Now there's no doubt that he has received as many small individual contributions as all the other candidates combined. But one million?

Maybe the Europeans that would vote for him if they could are all contributing to his campaign. :D

It comes from barackobama.com. I am not sure if it's donors or donations but it has over 1,000,000 listed.

Over 1 million donors (1,006,000).

In 2004, Bush, Kerry and all the rest had around 2.4 million TOTAL in primaries & general.

I don't expect you conservative to believe it. I mean it's just numbers!! How about they start putting facts that aren't numbers. Democratic turnouts are enormous in the primaries, Obama has doubled the states to Hillary and has won 11 in a row. I know you don't want to believe it but try to find a way to "spin this".

Over 1 million donors (1,006,000).

In 2004, Bush, Kerry and all the rest had around 2.4 million TOTAL in primaries & general.

I don't expect you conservative to believe it. I mean it's just numbers!! How about they start putting facts that aren't numbers. Democratic turnouts are enormous in the primaries, Obama has doubled the states to Hillary and has won 11 in a row. I know you don't want to believe it but try to find a way to "spin this".

I believe it. I just don't care. Spin this, McCain leads both Obama and Clinton in the polls.