Obama's Views on Hunters/Anglers/Guns

Uk4Life

I just do not see assault rifles being a huge topic in the frame of the problems that we have in our country at this point. I prefer to think of the glass as "half full" instead of "half empty". I hope Obama becomes president but if he doesn't, I will rally around whoever is, to fix our nation.
Problem is, Obama and the Dems consider everyday guns "assault rifles".

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear Lord, here we go again with the assault weapon nonsense. Why can't some of you just accept the fact that Obama is not pro-gun and not for 2nd Amendment rights?

its called interpretation. The Bible is written ONE way but we have over 300 denominations. why is that? interpretation.

I personally do not have a problem with background checks, assault weapon restrictions, requiring manufactures to have safety locks, etc. Most liberals are in favor of some restrictions, so if you want to call that anti-gun then why not. If you support "safety lock" or background checks, then you really can't be fully "pro-gun" now can we.

So is it right to say that most people I have been reading today are against abortions because they are killing a living being but want to be able to have enough ammo to blow half the eastern seaboard off the map? Is that right?

Sounds right. :D

However, the difference is in being prepared to kill and actually killing.

So is it right to say that most people I have been reading today are against abortions because they are killing a living being but want to be able to have enough ammo to blow half the eastern seaboard off the map? Is that right?

Very good point! Its odd to have a concuring view on this forum.

Look in the other threads and educate yourself on fully automatic before you make ridiculous statements like this.

I will agree that I need to study more on gun law. That is one thing that I don't know that much about. It is not an important issue to me. The constitution says for us to be able to bear arms and I have argued before I think that our government has enough control over us.

I will agree that I need to study more on gun law. That is one thing that I don't know that much about. It is not an important issue to me. The constitution says for us to be able to bear arms and I have argued before I think that our government has enough control over us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. All this liberals hate guns nonsense is the biggest non-issue out there. There isn't enough congressional momentum to do anything and even with a landslide Dem victory in November there aren't enough "anti-gun" Democrats to change gun laws too drastically.

I don't even think that the gun laws should be changed. But I was saying it is funny that both sides of the aisle has issues that go against what they say on other issues. But some people get touchy when you question what we have done in our history. Yes there were tribes of Indians that fought each other till death. But there were peaceful ones that were treated horribly bad and to say anything other than that would be like saying slavery was a not that bad of a situation. They were not treated that bad.