Chad: Marvin quit talking to me early in the season

I'm tired of Chad. Trade him to the fins for Jason Taylor!

Taylor? You've gotta be kidding. Taylor will be 34 when the season starts. Your trade would make more sense if the Bengals were getting draft picks, and Taylor was just a throw-in. Taylor has been an outstanding player, but he's not long for this league.

Taylor? You've gotta be kidding. Taylor will be 34 when the season starts. Your trade would make more sense if the Bengals were getting draft picks, and Taylor was just a throw-in. Taylor has been an outstanding player, but he's not long for this league.

I don't quite think Miami is going to "throw in" a guy who is a 6-time Pro Bowler (including the past four seasons), who had the best season of his career as recent as 2006 and was named the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He would be a HUGE upgrade for a Bengals' front line that has perpetually been a problem spot. Would I trade him outright for loud-mouth CJ? Probably not - a reasonably high draft pick along with Taylor would do it for me, though. Actually, it's getting to the point with CJ that I'd give him away just to be done listening to his tiresome rants.

I think Chad Johnson is going to end up like a 'Randy Moss' type player. He caused trouble on his team, but still did reasonably well on the playing field despite this. Most people wanted to get rid of him because of his loud mouth and classless actions, but look at him now. He's turned it all around and is playing for a great team. If Chad gets traded, I wonder if the same will happen to him.

I think Chad Johnson is going to end up like a 'Randy Moss' type player. He caused trouble on his team, but still did reasonably well on the playing field despite this. Most people wanted to get rid of him because of his loud mouth and classless actions, but look at him now. He's turned it all around and is playing for a great team. If Chad gets traded, I wonder if the same will happen to him.

It is more that Randy is not acting as he was rather than just a winning team. He changed and was able to contribute. TO is on a winning team and has not changed.

I would prefer a mature Chad playing for the Bengals instead of the immature one we have now.

I don't quite think Miami is going to "throw in" a guy who is a 6-time Pro Bowler (including the past four seasons), who had the best season of his career as recent as 2006 and was named the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He would be a HUGE upgrade for a Bengals' front line that has perpetually been a problem spot. Would I trade him outright for loud-mouth CJ? Probably not - a reasonably high draft pick along with Taylor would do it for me, though. Actually, it's getting to the point with CJ that I'd give him away just to be done listening to his tiresome rants.

If you trade Chad straight-up for Jason Taylor -- a 34-year-old Taylor who has mentioned retirement more than once in recent seasons -- you deserve Mike Brown and a trade that he would likely make.

If you trade Chad straight-up for Jason Taylor -- a 34-year-old Taylor who has mentioned retirement more than once in recent seasons -- you deserve Mike Brown and a trade that he would likely make.

Which is exactly why I said I'd like a pick to come with him.

And there's not a whole lot of point to having a disgruntled, unfocused, and distractive CJ on the team, either.

It is more that Randy is not acting as he was rather than just a winning team. He changed and was able to contribute. TO is on a winning team and has not changed.I would prefer a mature Chad playing for the Bengals instead of the immature one we have now.

But he has changed in terms of his attitude. He is more of a team player now, and doesn't dog on his teammates.