Florida Vote Count

HHSDad

Do whatever it takes to keep you, your politics, and your crazy right wing nutjob out of Washington.

If you're calling Bush a right wing nutjob, I think you're mistaken. Bush is a social conservative but a fiscal liberal. His name should be George "Show me the Money" Bush.

From Huckabee's website on ABOUT MIKE:

Mike Huckabee is out to show people the American dream is still alive.

The former Arkansas governor recently formed a 2008 presidential exploratory committee because he feels the country needs a reawakening and a leadership to address an array of issues, including how to improve the nation's infrastructure, education system, environmental policy and failing health care system.

In the past year, Huckabee visited nearly 30 states to campaign for Republican candidates and conservative causes — and to share his message of vertical politics that he says reflects American values and priorities.

From 1996-2007, Huckabee served as the 44th Governor of Arkansas. When he left office on January 9, 2007, he set out on a nationwide tour to promote his fifth book, “From Hope to Higher Ground: 12 STOPS to Restoring America’s Greatness.” The book reveals his optimistic vision for what America can become with the right kind of leadership and a clear direction.

Please indicate the beating people across the head with his faith points?

And with all these points how in the world do you explain his decline? It can be well noted I advocated him as a strong posibility many, many months ago. However, if you do not want to think the extreme activism of the Christian right in the efforts in Iowa have not turned off other PRIMARY voters, well, you can see the results for yourself.

He makes positions that are solid and I agree with. I strongly considered him and I became turned off by his activism to his faith commentary. As a preacher, great. As commander in chief, not that important to me.

This strategy worked for the Bushes, it is failing him and I think he would be better than W but the card(s) of faith base appeal does not and will not play in the current voter interest. He has lost and he is done. Sad, but that is the reality.