Clark County 49 Rowan County 47

Rowan will still cruise to Diddle Arena and represent the 16th Region this year.

Don't be too confident. Remember that Rowan beat Morgan on a last second shot at Rowan. I still believe that Rowan is the best team in the 16th, but to say they will cruise to Diddle -- I don't know about that...They are beatable on any given night, just like any other team in the 16th.

Wow..this is an upset?? Mason Co got beat by RC and beat CC. The Lady Royals play RC this weekend though.

I would only consider this a mild upset if at all. GRC does not have a great record but Rowan only beat them by 6 in the 5/3rd in December. This is only an 8 point turnaround. Mild upset at best.

Don't be too confident. Remember that Rowan beat Morgan on a last second shot at Rowan. I still believe that Rowan is the best team in the 16th, but to say they will cruise to Diddle -- I don't know about that...They are beatable on any given night, just like any other team in the 16th.

:thumb:

In close games they get out coached. Young coach seems to feel the pressure and that reflects on to his team.

Why do you say that? Rc is 17-4 w/ some nice wins. RC shoots 5/35 in the 1st half, 18/64 for the game and still play a 2 point basketball game. Does that constitute getting outcoached? Don't understand the logic.