Scotty Hopson Hurt?

It was a shame that everyone in this part of the state did not get to see him play. But, everyone must go by the same set of rules.

Yeah it is, I watched him play against Madison Central at Fairdale and he was pretty special but he's not a team player at all. He's all about himself from what I saw.

He looked nice in his suit, but I would have liked to see him play. It would have been a highlight show because Danville was outmatched even without him. Edmons is quite an athlete himself. I say Happy Osborne hanging out til the bitter end so he could talk with him.

He looked nice in his suit, but I would have liked to see him play. It would have been a highlight show because Danville was outmatched even without him. Edmons is quite an athlete himself. I say Happy Osborne hanging out til the bitter end so he could talk with him.

Anyone notice his Texas Longhorns colored button up shirt? I don't know if it means anything but I just noticed. I talked to him and asked if Billy G had offered him and he said he had. I also got him to autograph my UK hat.

Can't see G'town being in the running on this player.

Can't see G'town being in the running on this player.

Yes, I meant Edmons.

Maybe not, but from what I saw, G-town was the only college there when it was over.

Happy and Randy McCoy have a long standing relationship that may come into play. Never count Happy out on any recruit. Even if he doesn't get him this time - everyone knows they can always come back home!:D

Yes, I meant Edmons.

Maybe not, but from what I saw, G-town was the only college there when it was over.

Happy and Randy McCoy have a long standing relationship that may come into play. Never count Happy out on any recruit. Even if he doesn't get him this time - everyone knows they can always come back home!:D

Yes they do have a good relationship. And Happy gets most of his best players from transfers and junior colleges.

I spoke with Edmondson's dad earlier this year. He is starting to get more interest from D1 schools. I saw a game of his at the KOB in Louisville late December. Played very well. A lot of college coaches were there, so interest in him is picking up from what I hear. His dad also said he was a 4.0 GPA student.