Campbell Co 69 Pendleton Co 47

Not sure what your talking about cchs Camel 1, Petey has pretty good hands for a big man. I agree he's not a ballhandler but what big man doesn't want to try to go with the ball on the break when he makes a steal? He knows his role and the Camels are doing just fine at 10-3.

He's pretty good at catching it down low but he loses it when people pass the ball to him and he tries to actually move with the ball. I've seen it many times.

I think you will find alot of coaches that will take Petey the way he is?

I don't doubt it due to the fact that there aren't that many good post players within 30 miles of Campbell County. I'm going to be honest he hasn't had an even match up yet. And when they play Mason he'll find out where he really is because he won't be towering over his defender.

Just wondering cchs camel one, didnt he out-score and out-rebound a 6'8" Montgomery County center both times they have played? You seem to have only negative comments about the Camels big man. Those who can do; those who can't criticize. You little man are obviously the latter.

Just wondering cchs camel one, didnt he out-score and out-rebound a 6'8" Montgomery County center both times they have played? You seem to have only negative comments about the Camels big man. Those who can do; those who can't criticize. You little man are obviously the latter.

Stevens is a good player but he's not dominating. And in the second game he fouled out so he had limited minutes. I'm not really sure what i have to do with anything but the whole point of this site is basically to criticize teams. I seem to be the only one who will actually tell the truth about players, teams etc. everyone else just give congradulations. How are teams going to get better if weak points are pointed out? No one gets better from being congradulated and never told they need to work on something. I don't have only negative comments either, he's a good offensive player while he's not making mistakes. In the game vs. Montgomery at Mason he also had at least 6-7 turnovers to go along with his points and rebounds. Which people in an earlier thread will agree that he was putting alot of uncalled contact on Stevens. I think your way out of line making personal remarks about me. A person you know nothing about so maybe you need to focus on the teams and players and less on me. I'll say what i want within the rules and nothing your going to say will change it. Someone needs to bring up the negatives and I will do it.

I just want to say again that I'm not saying he's a bad player. He just has work to do if he wants to take it to the next level which he can do.

Comments like big ogre hands are offensive and I haven't seen you criticize anyone by name except for Albrecht. Then you insult his mental capacity by wondering if he knows he has only one foot he can use as a pivot. There's a big difference between criticizing and insulting someone and you don't appear to know that. I wonder if you would repeat any of your helpful observations to his face. I really doubt it.

Comments like big ogre hands are offensive and I haven't seen you criticize anyone by name except for Albrecht. Then you insult his mental capacity by wondering if he knows he has only one foot he can use as a pivot. There's a big difference between criticizing and insulting someone and you don't appear to know that. I wonder if you would repeat any of your helpful observations to his face. I really doubt it.

Ok I happen to know him personally and i think that he might realize that that is a joke. I've known him since he was in 6th grade I wouldn't meaningly insult him. Why? Am i supposed to be scared of him? You seem to be concentrating more on me being scared to say things to him and not being able to do what he does than the threads whole point. You should probly calm it down a little. Do you think your getting under my skin or something? Because your not. If you knew me at all i say what i think and I'm not afraid to say it to anyone.

Ok I happen to know him personally and i think that he might realize that that is a joke. I've known him since he was in 6th grade I wouldn't meaningly insult him. Why? Am i supposed to be scared of him? You seem to be concentrating more on me being scared to say things to him and not being able to do what he does than the threads whole point. You should probly calm it down a little. Do you think your getting under my skin or something? Because your not. If you knew me at all i say what i think and I'm not afraid to say it to anyone.

Once again, I think you are a wanna be to the real Camel1!!

you need to chill out, he is just saying what pete needs to do to improve his game.