Augusta vs. Burgin predictions

I played under Coach Irvine and was wondering how well his son Zack is doing. He is sure to be a hard worker. Maybe someone closer to the Irvine's have a little info on Zack Irvine?

I read where he scored 20 some in a game earlier in the season, dont remember the opponent... Zack can fill it up! Reminds me of a player Coach Irvine had in the mid 90s at Augusta ;)

Doesn't anyone think Coach Irvine will know exactly what to expect from Augusta and Coach Kelsch? Didn't he teach Kelsch much of what he knows during his era as head coach in Augusta?

Burgin will outsmart Augusta and win by 10+, they already know Augusta's playbook that Irvine wrote and Kelsch adopted.

Anytime you get Coach Irvine and Coach Kelsch together, this will be a classic. It would be worth the price of admission just to hear these two talk about everyday life, throw a joke here and there, and then eat a little and then maybe get down to playing some basketball. Two great leaders!

Eat a little? :lol:

Augusta 66

Burgin 50

Doesn't anyone think Coach Irvine will know exactly what to expect from Augusta and Coach Kelsch? Didn't he teach Kelsch much of what he knows during his era as head coach in Augusta?

Burgin will outsmart Augusta and win by 10+, they already know Augusta's playbook that Irvine wrote and Kelsch adopted.

No and No.