Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

I am pretty sure I just heard that Tubby is now the leader with him. Something about a plane from Lexington to Minnesota.

:laugh:

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indiana has an open schollie for next year. :sssh:

 

It's needed now or he has to pay his way for the rest of the school year. I guess that shouldn't be a problem though...

Is this true or are you kidding with me? :scared:

 

No but that would be a great conversation piece. :lol:

xxxxxx

It's needed now or he has to pay his way for the rest of the school year. I guess that shouldn't be a problem though...
:lol::lol:

:lol:

All I have to say is Tubby came in to a championship caliber program and he left it in a mess. And it will take a couple of recruiting classes to dig out of the hole he left us in. I was never a TBer, but I'm still glad he's gone.

Who is this tubby guy you speak of?

So is Legion eligible to play next season for his school of choice?

So is Legion eligible to play next season for his school of choice?

 

It depends on what you're asking.

 

Can he go to any school? Yes as far as I know.

 

Does he have to sit? Yes.

So is Legion eligible to play next season for his school of choice?

 

2nd Semester next year. Just saw this on WKYT and they said it is true, Legion is no longer a Cat.

It depends on what you're asking.

 

Can he go to any school? Yes as far as I know.

 

Does he have to sit? Yes.

 

I know he can go to any school, I guess I'm just asking as to whether or not he has to sit the rest of this season and next season. I don't think he does though, since he never signed a LOI at UK.

I know he can go to any school, I guess I'm just asking as to whether or not he has to sit the rest of this season and next season. I don't think he does though, since he never signed a LOI at UK.

 

He can play next year, 2nd Semester. :eek:

If I remember the rules correctly. Where ever he goes, he can start playing next year when the spring semester starts. He will be a 2nd semester Soph with 2 1/2 years of eligibility. GT probably knows for sure.

He can play next year, 2nd Semester. :eek:

 

Makes sense. Sitting out for a calendar year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.