Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im hearing that he's going to Duke.

 

Who is your source again?

The kid needs to suck it up. Life isn't a cake walk and he doesn't want to be the type of person that just runs away from his problems. I think BCG can turn him into a better player. Sometimes tough love is needed. A coach needs to be able to remind his players that they aren't as good as they think they are and not feed their egos. I really hope he decides to stay, but if he doesn't I wish him the best of luck.

They threaten transfer on Friday and he plays 6 minutes in their first big game on Saturday. Right or wrong I dont think Coach BG was going to be pushed around.

A quick question:

 

Just because Alex leaves does that mean that his mothers religious visions of UK making a final four go out the window also ? Maybe this needs to be in the P&R forum.

Come on man... A player that wouldn't have even been here if Tubby was the coach transfers and you pull that out? Normally I'm with you, but I'm just not following.

 

I am going to give him a pass this year but it looks like I am right so far. Thats not really all about Tubby its more about UK fans.

A quick question:

 

Just because Alex leaves does that mean that his mothers religious visions of UK making a final four go out the window also ? Maybe this needs to be in the P&R forum.

 

You're right. This needs to be addressed.

Here's a thought:

 

What if Legion's mother has strong moral objections to Gillispie's alcoholism and wanted her son away from him? Is this the first casualty to BCG's "habit?"

Here's a thought:

 

What if Legion's mother has strong moral objections to Gillispie's alcoholism and wanted her son away from him? Is this the first casualty to BCG's "habit?"

 

 

I don't believe that has anything to do with it....

 

As I said a while back, it's only going to get worse, before it gets any better...

We are going to be so bad.

 

Don't worry, they already were that bad...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.