Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

Times have changed. BCG is going to have to balance being a tough, hard nose coach of yesteryear (Bear Bryant in FB, Rupp in BB) with what the youth of today are familiar with, call it "spoiled" if you wish. Just beause a kid says that he didn't understand a play, you can't tell him to run the stairs until he does understand. It doesn't work that way.

I think BCG needs to have a discussion with Pitino, Williams, and others, about that 'balancing act'. I don't think he quite understands it yet.

It wouldn't shock me if Patterson left too. BCG could be a short-timer at UK.

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im hearing that he's going to Duke.

 

Where are you hearing this from?

It wouldn't shock me if Patterson left too. BCG could be a short-timer at UK.

 

Wow, you've jumped all the way to the absolute worse case scenario. Not sure the situation calls for that.

Wow, you've jumped all the way to the absolute worse case scenario. Not sure the situation calls for that.

I'm a little worried about it. I read in the Lex-Herald where BCG made Patterson run the stairs for saying he didn't didn't understand something BCG was saying.

I'm a little worried about it. I read in the Lex-Herald where BCG made Patterson run the stairs for saying he didn't didn't understand something BCG was saying.

 

Poor baby....Maybe his mommy can talk to coach about it. Seriously if something like that would make someone want to leave, they can go. We had to do that kind of stuff when I played my freshman year of HS.

Poor baby....Maybe his mommy can talk to coach about it. Seriously if something like that would make someone want to leave, they can go. We had to do that kind of stuff when I played my freshman year of HS.

I'm sorry Mustang. You can achieve the same results without trying to act like a drill sergeant. In the army you have to stay, not so in college. Poor baby it might be, but what if that"poor baby" is Larry Bird....which it was at Indiana.

Maybe he'll transfer to Minnesota. Wouldn't that get the Tubby Bashers all worked up into a frenzy? :lol::lol:

 

Wouldn't that be a kick in the rear.

I've spoken with a member of the team who said the same thing.

 

.

 

No. Don't tell me. Let me see if I can guess.

Maybe he'll transfer to Minnesota. Wouldn't that get the Tubby Bashers all worked up into a frenzy? :lol::lol:

 

I would hate to see how many post would be in that thread:scared:

These Detroit kids aren't exactly mentally tough - other than my boy Coury of course.

These Detroit kids aren't exactly mentally tough - other than my boy Coury of course.

Times are pretty easy in Rock City these days...

Sure hope he stays at UK. I thought the kid had a bright future. Best of luck wherever he ends up!

Times are pretty easy in Rock City these days...

 

According to the barn roofs in western KY isn't that in Tennessee?:lol:

I would hate to see how many post would be in that thread:scared:

We would make it a sticky.

 

:cool:

These Detroit kids aren't exactly mentally tough - other than my boy Coury of course.

 

You would think the opposite would be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.