Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

I don't think there is one positive that can come from this.

 

I can think of one... Down in Hoptown.

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Anybody know the true circumstances behind this?

 

My understanding of the situation is he HATES Gillespie...

I don't think there is one positive that can come from this.

 

An unhappy player not dragging down the rest of the team? If he doesn't want to be at UK, then he doesn't need to be.

 

Side note, I heard that Acie Law strongly considered transferring his freshman year.

This is terrible news in my opinion. I really liked what Legion brought to the table. If he hated Billy G then why come to UK?

  • Author
This is terrible news in my opinion. I really liked what Legion brought to the table. If he hated Billy G then why come to UK?

 

This developed after he got here.

Maybe Law will give him a phone call. BCG got Law to the pros, perhaps a word from someone who's been through it would have some meaning.

I hate to see him leave. He was one of the best shooters on the team, and had a lot of upside.

Yes.... But he didn't sign a LOI at UK... He signed one at Michigan.

 

I'm pretty sure he just committed to Michigan, and even if he did sign a LOI at Michigan he had to get out of it to go to UK. He had to sign the LOI to play at UK, no?

Are we looking at a Joe Crawford situation?

I heard back in the spring that he always wanted to be at Michigan, but with the coaching change things got out of whack. Makes me think that's where he'll end up in the end...

Are we looking at a Joe Crawford situation?

 

Not likely...

If he really disliked Gillispie, why sign up in the first place?

This will make the year even longer! I would be mad too though if I was stuck on the depth chart behind a guard and a sf (Porter and Harris) that should not even be playing on the D-1 level.

Do you think the possiblity of Meeks redshirting may have played into his decision?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.