Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

I've heard that there are multiple members of this team that aren't happy about the way Coach Billy G. operates, and that we shouldn't be surprised to see another transfer or two before the semester ends. It sure sounds to me what I already expected, that there are a lot of spoiled brats on this UK team that aren't used to having to work their butts off in practice.

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard that there are multiple members of this team that aren't happy about the way Coach Billy G. operates, and that we shouldn't be surprised to see another transfer or two before the semester ends. It sure sounds to me what I already expected, that there are a lot of spoiled brats on this UK team that aren't used to having to work their butts off in practice.

My husband heard this at the game Saturday too.

UCLA or Kansas are possible destinations...

I've spoken with a member of the team who said the same thing.

 

I know they don't have to, and it's not a horrible thing, but the players don't like him.

I've spoken with a member of the team who said the same thing.

 

I know they don't have to, and it's not a horrible thing, but the players don't like him.

 

He being BCG, not Legion, right?

I've spoken with a member of the team who said the same thing.

 

I know they don't have to, and it's not a horrible thing, but the players don't like him.

 

 

 

And I would say most of it has to do with how hard he works him. They're not used to it.

He being BCG, not Legion, right?

 

 

Yes

I've heard that there are multiple members of this team that aren't happy about the way Coach Billy G. operates, and that we shouldn't be surprised to see another transfer or two before the semester ends. It sure sounds to me what I already expected, that there are a lot of spoiled brats on this UK team that aren't used to having to work their butts off in practice.

 

100% my thoughts as well:thumb:

WKYT is reporting that he appears to be leaning towards staying at UK. Looks like another soap opera.

WKYT is reporting that he appears to be leaning towards staying at UK. Looks like another soap opera.

 

Man I hope so, stay at UK please! :jump:

Im hearing that he's going to Duke.

 

 

Exactly where are you hearing that?

Billy Gillespie just said in an evening interview that he thinks Legion is staying and they will be meeting again tomorrow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.