Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Legion gonna play for?

 

Duke, I thought. :p

I don't believe that has anything to do with it....

 

As I said a while back, it's only going to get worse, before it gets any better...

 

Me either, just throwing out possibilities. It's always the darkest right before the dawn...

I don't believe that has anything to do with it....

 

As I said a while back, it's only going to get worse, before it gets any better...

 

I wouldn't dismiss it that quickly...

Who is Legion gonna play for?

 

Did you read any of the thread?

Duke, I thought. :p

 

:laugh::laugh:

You're right. This needs to be addressed.

 

I'm not really sure about the official rules regarding these types of situations. She had a vision of UK being in the final four this year. If I remember the quote she didn't say much about Alex being in a final four, just UK. In my opinion, the vision stays.

 

Could someone please call Miss Cleo the physic and possibly the guy who can whisper to dogs to confirm this ?

Did you read any of the thread?

 

Do you really have to ask???

Thats what Im hearing. :sssh:

When you hear something that actually happens, get back to me... :walk:

Do you really have to ask???

 

No one has really said where they think he will go. Most have said Big 10. :irked:

I am pretty sure I just heard that Tubby is now the leader with him. Something about a plane from Lexington to Minnesota.

Indiana has an open schollie for next year. :sssh:

I am pretty sure I just heard that Tubby is now the leader with him.

 

Is this true or are you kidding with me? :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.