Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

Legion has to be leaving for PT. Thats gotta be the main reason.

 

I guess he sees Coury and Porter starting and says "what?"

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess he sees Courty and Porter starting and says "what?"

 

Probley right, this guy is gonna be a good player.

Legion has to be leaving for PT. Thats gotta be the main reason.

 

Nope...

Nope...

 

Then what is it then? This kid doesn't want to sit on the pine, he wants to play.

Then what is it then? This kid doesn't want to sit on the pine, he wants to play.

The rift is below the surface. PT wasn't a real issue. Clear???

The rift is below the surface. PT wasn't a real issue. Clear???

 

Yeah, clear as mud.

I don't know if there is any validity. On satelite radio I heard he wants to go to Florida State.

I was just spouting off about Legion's mom having issues with BCG's character. But the more I think about it, the more I believe it...

I really like Legoins game. He will be missed this year.

I was just spouting off about Legion's mom having issues with BCG's character. But the more I think about it, the more I believe it...

 

I don't think she had as good of character as we all thought or he would have never been there.

Whispers going around now that 1-2 others will be jetting soon. This is turning out to be a great season!

Whispers going around now that 1-2 others will be jetting soon. This is turning out to be a great season!

 

Please say Poter, please say Porter?

There is a small minority of parents who have been becoming increasingly more vocal about their displeasure with how BCG has handled their children.

The two main culprits are Legion's mother and Jared Carter's daddy.

Two real pieces of work...I know for a portion of Carter's high school career his dad spent time in the North Carolina prison for something along the lines of embezzlement.

Legion's mom has always been a little out there Jerry.

From what I have heard is that the decision to move on for Legion is more about momma than Alex. If you read BCG's comment regarding Legion leaving, you can tell this almost comes off as the kid is doing what momma says.

BCG is not a yeller or screamer but is more along the lines of being very sarcastic.

The kids that stick it out will be tougher.

Michael Porter's dad who is a high school coach raves about Gillispie and had some comments about what some parents have said and how embarrassed they were to witness it.

I wish the kid the best.

That would be a tough loss if Carter leaves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.