Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

If I remember the rules correctly. Where ever he goes, he can start playing next year when the spring semester starts. He will be a 2nd semester Soph with 2 1/2 years of eligibility. GT probably knows for sure.

 

3 1/2 years. No LOI involved...

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the " Be careful What You Wished For....." topic hasn't resurfaced yet after this.

I can't believe the " Be careful What You Wished For....." topic hasn't resurfaced yet after this.

 

It did.. Page 2.

I can't believe the " Be careful What You Wished For....." topic hasn't resurfaced yet after this.

 

:D End of page 2 I should have waited for the top of this one.

:D End of page 2 I should have waited for the top of this one.

Ahhhh. Missed that. But then, I did mean resurfaced on the board.

3 1/2 years. No LOI involved...

 

Thanks, I was pretty sure you would know.

Ahhhh. Missed that. But then, I did mean resurfaced on the board.

 

O not need for that I will jus get yelled at to let it go. :lol: When we make the NIT I will be all over it. :D

O not need for that I will jus get yelled at to let it go. :lol: When we make the NIT I will be all over it. :D

 

:rolleyes:

Its the curse of Dickie V.

"I'll show them baby!!! Tubby averages 26 wins for 10 seasons baby and they shove him out the door. Shame Shame Shame on the portion of Kentucky fans that shoved Tubby Smith out the door. With all the things that Tubby and his lovely wife Donna did for that community, they run him out of town. You have to be kidding me baby!!!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.