December 4, 200718 yr I just have a feeling that he (Jasper) and Patterson could really be something special together. Both see the court amazingly well and they are the best two passers on the team.
December 4, 200718 yr Post #185 was posted just to get the reaction like that in post #191 & plenty more like that are on their way.
December 4, 200718 yr Isn't Carter the big slug from Scott County?? Good riddance--too slow and not physical enough for big time inside play!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
December 4, 200718 yr If Legion cant drop his ego at the door and take some bad news a times then I am glad he is gone. Just because the kid could shoot doesnt mean he fit into what BCG was trying to establish which is hard nose defense. Give Legion a box of tissues and tell him to hit the door!!!!!!!
December 4, 200718 yr :rolleyes:Yea, I guess you can say that since you have only seen him play as a FRESHMAN, with TWO very individual ball- handlers on his team...You cannot really get a good judgment on him yet... Right....and those kids are now gone...wait...they aren't things should be completely different now.
December 4, 200718 yr Not doing the Univesity any good? Anyone who didn't think that Gillispie had a rebuilding job on his hands when he arrived is in never-neverland. Throw in injuries to Jasper and Meeks, and you are hurting. Jasper is average but is a type of kid that can flourish in the BCG system. Jasper although limited scoring is the best point guard on the team and BCG has rved about him and said he has been the biggest loss this year. Jasper played really really well in Maui last year and then lost confidence and then played the last half of the season with a bum knee. He brings some size, good defender and can rebound...all ingredients that this team is missing. Not a savior by any means but an upgrade. Jasper didnt get to UK for no reason. I know he can shoot but last year when Tubby just really wouldnt allow it then it appearded to take the confidence out of him. BCG seems to like Jasper and says he is a true " lead guard" and I heard he may be back in about 2 weeks.....
December 4, 200718 yr People can say he's slow or average at handling the rock but I look forward to his return. I think he might have a chip on his shoulder after last season.
December 4, 200718 yr I just have a feeling that he (Jasper) and Patterson could really be something special together. Both see the court amazingly well and they are the best two passers on the team. I hav heard BCG say many times that Japer is the only player on the team that can " see 10 " - meaning he sees everyone on the court - that UK has.
December 4, 200718 yr Jasper is slow he is right. But thats not even the point. :lol: What is the point?
December 4, 200718 yr The two main culprits are Legion's mother and Jared Carter's daddy. Legion's mom has always been a little out there ... From what I have heard is that the decision to move on for Legion is more about momma than Alex. If you read BCG's comment regarding Legion leaving, you can tell this almost comes off as the kid is doing what momma says. I'm hearing the same thing from people that know Legion well ... the mother is a big part of the problem.
December 4, 200718 yr I'm hearing the same thing from people that know Legion well ... the mother is a big part of the problem. She was loco well before he was on the UK radar...
December 4, 200718 yr Somebody needs to drag out that article from the LHL before the season where she prophicized a final four......she sounded crazy as hell.
December 4, 200718 yr Hearing that some players are actually happy he has moved on...some have described his mother as crazy. In addition, some parents had their seat moved as to get away from her at games. "Crazy" was the same word I heard to describe her ...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.