Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

In Roy's first year at UNC, they were 19-11 and made the NCAA tournament.... I would take that this year gladly.

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weren't they terrible that one season because they were all young , immature, and wannabe "the man" types? UNC fired their coach in favor of their players. Are you advocating UK do the same?

 

You have to have a coach that can handle all those "the man" personalities. Obviously Matt Doherty or whoever it was could not, but it remains to be seen whether BCG can or not. I'll tell you this much, and this is coming from a mother of an athletic son, when momma is the mouthpiece, usually good things do not follow. Momma's are not the most rational when it comes to their sons and oftentimes do more harm than good. It seems like Legion may be a case in point.

So does the entire team have a Tubby/Rondo type relationship with BCG?

Did any of this team listen to what Acie Law IV said about BCG? He pretty much summed up his "tough love" approach, and then said it was the best thing for the player and the team. Several of the me first players would do well to listen to him. It seems like Law has done pretty well for himself, in spite of his coach.;)

Weren't they terrible that one season because they were all young , immature, and wannabe "the man" types? UNC fired their coach in favor of their players. Are you advocating UK do the same?

 

I obviously just said that I'm in favor of "firing" the players if they don't want to play for UK.

In Roy's first year at UNC, they were 19-11 and made the NCAA tournament.... I would take that this year gladly.

 

We'll still win 20 games this season and make the NCAA tourney.

 

As the banker and now insurance salesman said, "mark it down!"

We'll still win 20 games this season and make the NCAA tourney.

 

As the banker and now insurance salesman said, "mark it down!"

 

 

I think we've all learned not to trust the banker.

I think we've all learned not to trust the banker.

 

I should've learned my lesson when he told me his new nickname started with a 98.:D

We'll still win 20 games this season and make the NCAA tourney.

 

As the banker and now insurance salesman said, "mark it down!"

 

I hope so... I am not a bridge jumper and I am more patient with teams than most people (I cheered for the Seahawks, Mets, and Celtics when they were all cellar dwellers)... I will continue to watch and cheer, but at this point I don't know what to expect from the rest of the season. Part of me wants to predict they're going to put it together, and then part of me is not sure they'll even get invited to the NIT... This is going to be a crazy season, I just hope everyone else understands that.

I hope so... I am not a bridge jumper and I am more patient with teams than most people (I cheered for the Seahawks, Mets, and Celtics when they were all cellar dwellers)... I will continue to watch and cheer, but at this point I don't know what to expect from the rest of the season. Part of me wants to predict they're going to put it together, and then part of me is not sure they'll even get invited to the NIT... This is going to be a crazy season, I just hope everyone else understands that.

 

Let's put it this way - Georgia beat Augusta 81-74 last night. The SEC isn't exactly a strong conference this season and UK should be able to get some wins.

From my understanding Stewart and Jasper, this comes from the same place that told me last week that Legion was leaving after the semester. I don't know if it's true but both players pretty much have the same problem with BG that Legion does...
But you don't have a crazy Mom to blame there.
In Roy's first year at UNC, they were 19-11 and made the NCAA tournament.... I would take that this year gladly.

And had inifnitely more talent than what is at UK right now.

But you don't have a crazy Mom to blame there.

 

What exactly is the "problem"? Is it because he works these kids too hard or his sarcism?

I should've learned my lesson when he told me his new nickname started with a 98.:D

The whole banker story was you...:p

Let's put it this way - Georgia beat Augusta 81-74 last night. The SEC isn't exactly a strong conference this season and UK should be able to get some wins.

 

I agree... But UK hasn't shown themselves to one of the better bad teams... I really hope so, I'm just trying to be practical.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.