December 4, 200718 yr Someone once said in the fire Tubby threads, be careful what you wish for UK fans, you just might get it. Sometimes the grass that is greener on the other side of the fence is growing over a leaky septic tank. :sssh::sssh::sssh: Kinda wish I wasn't right. :irked::irked:
December 4, 200718 yr I heard back in the spring that he always wanted to be at Michigan, but with the coaching change things got out of whack. Makes me think that's where he'll end up in the end... Maybe he can catch a ride with Les Miles...
December 4, 200718 yr This is all I have to say. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=118759 He's still well behind Tubby in player defections...not sure I'd use this argument.
December 4, 200718 yr Indiana has an open schollie for next year. :sssh: How about a trade...Legion for Crawford? :scared:
December 4, 200718 yr If I was Legion and Porter got more PT then me, I would leave to! What if the reason is that you don't work hard enough in practice and are not doing what the coach wants?
December 4, 200718 yr My guess is Mike Williams and Carter. If Jared Carter leaves, we may as well shut the program down. :fire:
December 4, 200718 yr He's still well behind Tubby in player defections...not sure I'd use this argument. He's way ahead of Tubby's pace though. :lol:
December 4, 200718 yr If Jared Carter leaves, we may as well shut the program down. :fire: Carter is not gonna help UK this year.
December 4, 200718 yr What if the reason is that you don't work hard enough in practice and are not doing what the coach wants? So your telling me you play Porter over Legion? Thats crazy, Legion is gonna be a good player where ever he goes. I just hate to see him leave. :mad::madman:
December 4, 200718 yr So your telling me you play Porter over Legion? Thats crazy, Legion is gonna be a good player where ever he goes. I just hate to see him leave. :mad::madman: Working hard always beat talent that does not work hard.
December 4, 200718 yr Working hard always beat talent that does not work hard. Legion>Porter. Porter has no reason to be playing over Legion period. :irked:
December 4, 200718 yr Legion>Porter. Porter has no reason to be playing over Legion period. :irked: Sure there is. If Legion doesn't work hard and/or understand the offense/defense why would you play him?
December 4, 200718 yr How about a trade...Legion for Crawford? :scared: Legion seems to be a bit on the kookoo side I'll stick with Jordan please! :thumb: besides Jordan will most likely be there for 3-4 years not 1-2. So.......
December 4, 200718 yr Legion>Porter. Porter has no reason to be playing over Legion period. :irked: So practice means nothing? NO MATTER HOW Legion was practicing he should still play? He gives 50% in practice and you play him? He NEVER does what the coach wants him to do and you still play him?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.