Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

^GT, Michigan or Michigan State?

 

I'm working right now, so I didn't get to ask too much when I got the info. I do know UC is one of the schools in the mix, but I'm not sure how real their chance is...

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if he does come back will he be cheered or booed when he enters the game?

So if he does come back will he be cheered or booed when he enters the game?

 

Cheered...

Hmmm, all that bashing (8 pages worth) for nothing.

Hmmm, all that bashing (8 pages worth) for nothing.

:laugh::laugh:

These Michigan kids have a lot of baggage :lol:

I'm hearing we should know a destination in the next 24 hours...

 

Im guessing where ever mommy says to go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.