December 4, 200718 yr Don't really know what to think about this, I can't even fathom that it would be about playing time with him averaging 17 minutes a ballgame as a Freshman. If Legion's leaving is because of his mom, then, well I don't really know what to say about that other than MAN UP Son and Make YOUR OWN DECISIONS! I realize she is religious, and growing up in the church I respect that, but this is not her decision. I know this is difficult for an 18 year old kid, but at some point he needs to seperate himself from his mother and stand on his own. Now having said that, if this decision came from him, then that is fine and I wish him well wherever he decides to go.
December 4, 200718 yr Mom went to Gillispie on Friday and was seeking a release for her son. The kid came back Friday evening and said he wanted to stay... Then all was well until late Sunday night and then the kid jets when Gillispie was not around. This wont be the last defection...two more likely on the horizon.
December 4, 200718 yr Mom went to Gillispie on Friday and was seeking a release for her son. The kid came back Friday evening and said he wanted to stay... Then all was well until late Sunday night and then the kid jets when Gillispie was not around. This wont be the last defection...two more likely on the horizon. Who?
December 4, 200718 yr If all these guys transfer does that mean we still have their schollies for next year?
December 4, 200718 yr My guess is Mike Williams and Carter.Since they haven't sniffed playing time, I'd say you are right.
December 4, 200718 yr Maybe this is what Billy Clyde wants.....To pee these guys off so bad that they will transfer so it will open up some schollies...?
December 4, 200718 yr Other than the simple fact of losing front court bodies, I doubt many UK fans would care too much if we lose Carter and Williams.
December 4, 200718 yr ^I could see him doing that. He seems like a win at all costs kinda guy, even if it means losing horribly (i.e. this year)
December 4, 200718 yr Maybe this is what Billy Clyde wants.....To pee these guys off so bad that they will transfer so it will open up some schollies...? I doubt he wanted to do that with Legion.
December 4, 200718 yr Since they haven't sniffed playing time, I'd say you are right. Especially since it's not secret UK hurts in the front court department and these guys still aren't getting any burn. That speaks volumes to me.
December 4, 200718 yr I doubt he wanted to do that with Legion. I guess I agree but I definitely could not blame him if he does that to Carter & Williams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.