Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

Featured Replies

If he really disliked Gillispie, why sign up in the first place?

Gillispie the salesman and Gillispie the coach are not one in the same...

  • Replies 368
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will make the year even longer! I would be mad too though if I was stuck on the depth chart behind a guard and a sf (Porter and Harris) that should not even be playing on the D-1 level.

 

The way I hear it, it isn't a playing time problem. The problem is friction with the coach...

Do you think the possiblity of Meeks redshirting may have played into his decision?

 

Also not likely...

Gillispie the salesman and Gillispie the coach are not one in the same...

 

Fair enough.

Gillispie the salesman and Gillispie the coach are not one in the same...

 

Apparently not! It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

The way I hear it, it isn't a playing time problem. The problem is friction with the coach...

 

Friction with the coach turns into less and less playing time though. I like Legion alot! He would have been a great piece to the puzzle for UK!

Not good news THIS YEAR for the Cats; that's for sure. Opening up a spot NEXT YEAR for someone who wants to be in Lexington is a plus.

The Legion Of Doom!!!

 

I don't like to see any player leave but sometimes it is better for both parties. I hope he doesn't regret his decision a few years from now.

I hate to hear this, I thought Legion was proabably our 2nd best frosh behind Patterson of course. I thought he kind of reminded me of Derrick Anderson a little bit, not as good of course but his style.

I think Fox Sports is a little misleading...They discussed it with Billy G on Friday and said he has thought about it, but told Coach he was going to stay...Why would he play on Sat. if he was leaving? He is here for good...

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071203/SPORTS03/71203035

If he's here for good, why didn't he practice with the rest of the team today?:lol:

Because Billy wants to talk to him in person...

If he's here for good, why didn't he practice with the rest of the team today?:lol:

 

Should have put "until further notice" behind the rest of that.

Maybe he'll transfer to Minnesota. Wouldn't that get the Tubby Bashers all worked up into a frenzy? :lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure he just committed to Michigan, and even if he did sign a LOI at Michigan he had to get out of it to go to UK. He had to sign the LOI to play at UK, no?

 

No... He signed a LOI to Michigan and was released from it when Beilein took over. You can't sign 2 LOI's. He signed a scholarship offer at Kentucky, but that is not binding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.