Legion decides to transfer from Kentucky

BigBlueFreak

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will make the year even longer! I would be mad too though if I was stuck on the depth chart behind a guard and a sf (Porter and Harris) that should not even be playing on the D-1 level.

The way I hear it, it isn't a playing time problem. The problem is friction with the coach...

The way I hear it, it isn't a playing time problem. The problem is friction with the coach...

Friction with the coach turns into less and less playing time though. I like Legion alot! He would have been a great piece to the puzzle for UK!

I think Fox Sports is a little misleading...They discussed it with Billy G on Friday and said he has thought about it, but told Coach he was going to stay...Why would he play on Sat. if he was leaving? He is here for good...

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071203/SPORTS03/71203035

If he's here for good, why didn't he practice with the rest of the team today?:lol:

I'm pretty sure he just committed to Michigan, and even if he did sign a LOI at Michigan he had to get out of it to go to UK. He had to sign the LOI to play at UK, no?

No... He signed a LOI to Michigan and was released from it when Beilein took over. You can't sign 2 LOI's. He signed a scholarship offer at Kentucky, but that is not binding.