Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Eats Boogers

Featured Replies

I figured that was coming.

 

But you've never got a paper cut or a scratch or something and quickly licked the blood off your finger?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I will start eating mine so I can play for UK and get double doubles.

I may be alittle to old though....

"Booger-Gate"

Maybe I will start eating mine so I can play for UK and get double doubles.

I may be alittle to old though....

 

:jump::laugh::laugh:

Anybody can eat a booger, it takes a real man to eat one on national tv...

 

:laugh: Very Funny!

Maybe there is something about boogers. This guy turned out ok I think.

 

I dont care what he eats, as long as he keeps it up with the Double-Doubles. :D

 

Agree :lol:

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Let's think about this rationally-

If Patterson thinks/wants to eat his boogers during the heat of the battle against the top ranked team in the nation, he has a serious problem and we should probably pose an intervention.

If they make him play as well as he has, maybe he should feed them to the rest of the team.:eek:

Maybe it offended Legion ? :D

C'mon.. it was obviously blood. They showed a him later on with blood running out of his nose.

 

Sounds like he was diggin too deep.

"....$50 bucks says the (Patterson) kid eats it..."

 

LOL Nice Caddy Shack reference. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.