Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Eats Boogers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was when he had blood on his face.

 

Stop reading the video comments...:p

 

Either way, booger or blood, that's not right.

  • Author
I think it was when he had blood on his face.

This makes it better?!

This makes it better?!

 

Should he wipe it on his Jersey so he would have to leave the game?

  • Author
Should he wipe it on his Jersey so he would have to leave the game?
I dunno, maybe...

GET A TOWEL!

I saw that last night and rewinded the DVR just to make sure I saw what I did. My buddy and I figured it would show up here within 12 hours. I was just a tad off! LOL!

  • Author

And, looking at it again, the 'blood defense' doesn't cut it with me. It looks like he digs, and then PLACES something in his grill. Not wipe and lick. Not blood. Booger.

I dont care what he eats, as long as he keeps it up with the Double-Doubles. :D

I don't care either way really just telling you what I think. Ram is all over the Booger theory. :lol:

"Excuse please, why they call you Booger?"

 

".....I dunno."

 

:lol:

Anybody can eat a booger, it takes a real man to eat one on national tv...

I have no problem with HT's Blood Theory. But the booger thing is a bit weird.

He can eat whatever he wants as long as he puts up double doubles

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.