Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Eats Boogers

Featured Replies

He can eat whatever he wants as long as he puts up double doubles

 

I am going to go the Coca Cola route and sue you for post infrigement.:lol:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he didnt get enough to eat during the pregame meal.

I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. It's natural and very healty. :lol::lol:.

 

 

Booger eating

I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. It's natural and very healty. :lol::lol:.

 

 

Booger eating

 

The body even naturally encourages the formation of a dense, salty coating to the boogers to make them more palatable.

 

:lol:

C'mon.. it was obviously blood. They showed a him later on with blood running out of his nose.

"Excuse please, why they call you Booger?"

 

".....I dunno."

 

:lol:

 

We have a new member named Booger, and he has the appropriate avatar. I pray he makes an appearance in this thread ...

I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. It's natural and very healty. :lol::lol:.

 

 

Booger eating

 

"In mankind's caveman times - it would not have been strange to spend an evening sitting around with friends and sampling each other's boogers. It sounds disgusting - but its simply part of our instinctual primate grooming behaivors that have only recently been repressed through collective social training"

 

 

 

Wonder if he'll lose minutes for not sharing?

I dunno, maybe...

GET A TOWEL!

 

Then you have a risk of getting pee on your hand.

We have a new member named Booger, and he has the appropriate avatar. I pray he makes an appearance in this thread ...

 

Yep. I concur with that statement, the thread isn't complete until that time. :lol:

Then you have a risk of getting pee on your hand.

 

That just made me realize how nasty it would be to have Walker and PP on the same team...

I guess he didnt get enough to eat during the pregame meal.

At least he didn't sleep through it!!!

Looks like blood to me, which is a natural reaction to most people I know.

Looks like blood to me, which is a natural reaction to most people I know.

 

And how many vampires do you know???

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.