December 6, 200718 yr C'mon.. it was obviously blood. They showed a him later on with blood running out of his nose. maybe he picked it too deep.
December 6, 200718 yr Why would anyone start a thread like this? It is quite rude. Rude to whom? Patterson -- a high-profile college athlete at one of the most high-profile programs in the country? Give me a break. I hate to say it, but if rudeness bothers you that much, why get on an Internet message board? With most boards, rudeness is almost a survival requirement.
December 6, 200718 yr Rude to whom? Patterson -- a high-profile college athlete at one of the most high-profile programs in the country? Give me a break. I hate to say it, but if rudeness bothers you that much, why get on an Internet message board? With most boards, rudeness is almost a survival requirement. Why don't you talk about your own booger eating experiences if it is so fascinating.
December 6, 200718 yr Why don't you talk about your own booger eating experiences if it is so fascinating. I don't agree with you but that is funny. :lol:
December 6, 200718 yr Author Why don't you talk about your own booger eating experiences if it is so fascinating.Get a video of Jim eating his own boogers, and I will be VERY happy to post it...:fire:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.