Trinity vs. Saint Xavier 6A State Championship

Who wins the title?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would probably be surprised to learn that many fans of the two schools would be pleased to be in the same region. That would result in an earlier meeting, and the two schools could keep and split the gate, rather than send it to the KHSAA. Since these schools are self supporting, the extra money would be helpful and needed.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it that these two teams are in the finals. They are the best and should be playing for the championship. Plus the KHSAA is going "CHA-CHING!!!", which helps me out greatly.

:dancingpa

I would like you to cancel my wife' dad's 75th surprise birthday party, my company's X-mas party and my wife's company X-mas party! Yes all on the same night! Could you do that for a brother?

Per Uncle Ebenezer Oxnard, you merely need to utter "Bah Humbug" to each of the three conflicting events, throw on your warmest St. X. gear, and head out the door to Popa John's Stadium on 12/8. :walk: :devil: :walk:

By the way, Xtiger69, if you do decide to except this off-the-wall advice, please let me know ahead of time so I can take out a BIG life insurance policy on you before your wife comes at you with a ball bat. :lol: ;) :lol:

Per Uncle Ebenezer Oxnard, you merely need to utter "Bah Humbug" to each of the three conflicting events, throw on your warmest St. X. gear, and head out the door to Popa John's Stadium on 12/8. :walk: :devil: :walk:

By the way, Xtiger69, if you do decide to except this off-the-wall advice, please let me know ahead of time so I can take out a BIG life insurance policy on you before your wife comes at you with a ball bat. :lol: ;) :lol:

At the least refer a good divorce laywer!

I would like you to cancel my wife' dad's 75th surprise birthday party, my company's X-mas party and my wife's company X-mas party! Yes all on the same night! Could you do that for a brother?

Absolutely - no problem. Consider it done. I will make the appropriate phone calls and will see you at the Game. He and They will understand. Heck its not a suprise any more.

This isn't just any game. If Chuck Yeager can decline a (rare) White House Dinner Invitation to be among 200 of the "top Americans" to welcome the Prince and Dianna - - - to go Elk Hunting - then you can surely do this.:thumb::thumb:

I think this is X's year. Trinity has too many holes defensively. X is at another level this year, especially when you think how well they've played with many of their STARS, not just starters, being out. They are the better team this year.

CR

Your anaylsis's (sic) are usually right on and I am afraid in this particular instance you have it pegged again. Things are cyclical and the X men are the top dogs (errr Tigers) this year. I don't see any holes or weaknesses.

God help us.