Trinity vs. Saint Xavier 6A State Championship

Who wins the title?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

Man....I am so excited and nervous....I told my boss yesterday (his son is a senior for X's team), to tell his son, to enjoy yesterday and today, they will NEVER happen again....it truly is magical regardless of opponent, then make it X and it compounds itself. There is no need for extra motivation or focus, it's there right now. I think that X will go to the air, and that concerns me right now.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JimRef, it is VERY nerve wrecking! I was a basket case in 05, probably because I had my doubts where my son never did. I was lucky to have the filming job to keep me busy. The best thing I did that day was write him a note telling him how proud I was no matter what happened. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the outcome. Enjoy the day yourself.. to be a parent of an X-man or T-man is an honor, next year it just won't be the same watching.

I finally saw some tape of the Trinity - Henry Clay game. Stein had about 6 seconds on every throw. I seriously doubt X will give him the time he's accustomed to lately, unless Beatty is right and the oline is that much improved. We'll see.

Got Tigers! Good game to everyone though.