Trinity vs. Saint Xavier 6A State Championship

Who wins the title?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finch played tonight. Had about 20 yards on 4 or 5 carries. Glad he's back. I'm sure his injury has fully healed, but he didn't look as explosive as he did before the injury. I'm guessing it will still be running back by committe.

Very early thoughts on this game... T can 3peat, again. That would be some accomplishment and further tighten their hold on Class 4A/6A football dominance. X on the other hand has got to be tired of falling behind in the hardware race. Their players are starving for the return to glory (I don't think any X player owns a ring). Tremendous pressure on the X staff to make it happen for the restless X faithful. The only thing in the way is that pesky Bob Beatty and company. I think T has played better playoff competition along the way (especially the past 2 weeks). That will help the Rocks. X however has been steady all year with several players chomping at the bit to step up, step in, and make it the year of the Tiger. This will be a dandy!

Why do Trinity and X fans always get so fired up for their regular season game?!?!?!?!? I mean c'mon.........................

We all know that they always play twice and the second one is the one that really matters. :D

Why do Trinity and X fans always get so fired up for their regular season game?!?!?!?!? I mean c'mon..............:D

Cause that one is set in stone, and has nicer weather. Everyone from around the country plans their vactions, and military leaves, etc to make it to that game. :dancingpa

The playoffs isn't guaranteed....GAUARANTEED I said