Middle School Football Central Ky

MrFLYER3

Elkhorn is a very good team and Georgetown has to play at their best to beat them...

The thing that will make it a little more sweet to beat the Elks is that some of the coaches are taking this super serious. I mean come on, it Middle school football. I understand that in Franklin Co, there is not much more after 8th grade when it comes to football, but lets all take a step back.

Scott Co has 3 middle schools, the talent is diluted a bit, but it doesn't matter because in the end we are all CARDINALS, and thats what really matters.

:laugh:

Wow, lets all take a step back, Who is the one bad mouthing the others program and coaches? Come on what point does that serve. Oh yeah and by the way Elkhorn is one of Three Middle schools In Frankfort and if they all went to the same high school the enrollment would be the same if not less than Scott Co. So our talent is diluted as well. If FCHS had the amount of kids you all got feeding one High School we would stand a good chance of beating you as you would us and would have a good chance of doing it the way things are now. The EMS coaches are taking this very serious due to the fact they love thier kids, program, and FCHS, they understand the role they play in continuing the success of football in our school system. Oh yeah by the way FCHS has had just as much success as Scott county has had as of late. Not Counting getting emberrassed in the state Game a few years back. There is plenty of things to be proud about in Franklin County Football as well as EMS.

With that being said congrats to both teams for thier success as of late, and two FCHS and Scott County middle school and high school coaches for making an effort to build thier feeder system/programs up.

So lets all take a step back and really look at who is promoting kids and building programs or who is trying to run them down???

All I have to say to that is this... Thursday night... Our kids will decide who is better not your or I. We are too old to be badmouthing anyone.. But I will say this to end my part of this conversation.... To get beat in the State Championship game you have to be in the state championship game.

GO BUFFS

and GO CARDS

All I have to say to that is this... Thursday night... Our kids will decide who is better not your or I. We are too old to be badmouthing anyone.. But I will say this to end my part of this conversation.... To get beat in the State Championship game you have to be in the state championship game.

GO BUFFS

and GO CARDS

:sleep:

The football playoffs for the Bluegrass Middle School Athletic Conference are set.

Tuesday, October 23rd the 7th grade semis will be played at the top seeded team.

Games should start at 6:00.

#1 Scott County Middle 7th grade will host #2 McNabb (Mt.Sterling) 7th grade at Scott Middle.

#1 Madison Middle 7th grade will host #2 Georgetown Middle 7th grade at Madison Middle.

On Thursday, October 25th the 8th grade semis will be played at the top seeded team.

Games should start at 6:00.

#1 Georgetown Middle 8th grade will host #2 Clark Moores (Richmond) 8th grade at Georgetown Middle.

#1 Clark Middle 8th grade will host #2 Woodford Middle 8th grade at Clark Middle.

The Championship games will be played on Tuesday, October 30th.

Bluegrass Middle School Athletic Conference Championships

Tuesday, October 30, 6 pm @ Conkwright Middle School in Winchester

7th Grade Championship

Southern Division #1 Madison Middle vs. Southern Division #2 McNabb Middle (Mt. Sterling)

8th Grade Championship

Southern Division #1 Clark Middle vs. Northern Division #1 Georgetown Middle