Best players not to win Mr. Football

stick1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brett Hamblin (Highlands) the best all around athlete to ever play for Highlands in my opinion. I will also add Justin Frisk from the Birds. Best running back I have seen in nky besides Shawn Alexander. If Justin would of played more then half a game his numbers would of been staggering..

Brett Hamblin (Highlands) the best all around athlete to ever play for Highlands in my opinion. I will also add Justin Frisk from the Birds. Best running back I have seen in nky besides Shawn Alexander. If Justin would of played more then half a game his numbers would of been staggering..

Frisk was the real deal. A buddy of mine played with Justin and he tells me all the time how J. Frisk was a man amongst boys out there.

Chris Jennings - Fairview 2003 Played for Arizona and is now playing for the Browns

Arliss Beech - Ashland was a great High school player, but injuries hurt him at UK and in the NFL.

Dane Dameron - East Carter 1989 great High School QB and won a National Championship at Georgetown.

I'll throw out a few names to start:

Gerad Parker WR Lawrence Co

Mike West RB Lawrence Co

Justin Burke QB Lex Cath

Vic Anderson RB St X

Gino Gudulii QB Highlands

Derek Smith TE Highlands

Jaun Thomas RB Ashland

Eric Shelton RB Bryan Station

Brent Hamblin WR Highlands

Justin Frisk RB Highlands

Chestor Ford NG Danville

DeAnthony Honaker DL Pikeville

Brandon Berger RB Beechwood

Arliss Beach RB Ashland

Justin Haddix QB Breathitt

There's a start:thumb:

That is a pretty good list, but I think John Ortega 1995-'98 Pretonsburg scored nearly 60 touchdowns in the last two seasons combined was little over looked.